Dead Waters

Ringwraith

HHN27-Deadwaters.jpg.3b5aabdd42a4ba036173f4ff581c08f2.jpg

We have had houses that later became scare zones in the streets of Universal Studios Florida. This is one of the first times, in recent memory, that a scare zone has influenced a house. For Halloween Horror Nights 24, we had the Bayou of Blood scare zone. It was so strong in character and story that we had to revisit its story again. 

We’re excited to have you explore the Dead Waters of the Voodoo Queen and her hellish realm. Trust me…you’ll freak out when you see the half sunken riverboat and the skeletal remains of her victims close in. 

This is the year of pretending things didn't happen. With them saying the Altars zone is the first time they've had maze characters in a sz to this being "one of the first times, in recent memory" that a sz has become a house. The Saws and Steam house wasn't that long ago. Hell, technically even The Purge went from sz to house but I understand that's not the exact same predicament. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, faceleg said:

This is the year of pretending things didn't happen. With them saying the Altars zone is the first time they've had maze characters in a sz to this being "one of the first times, in recent memory" that a sz has become a house. The Saws and Steam house wasn't that long ago. Hell, technically even The Purge went from sz to house but I understand that's not the exact same predicament. 

Asylum in Wonderland 3D though the similarities there weren't exactly the same. I'll accept the Alters thing because I think they're saying it in a weird way. 

This is undeniable though, lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, QueenoftheBunnies said:

I wonder how long the squishy swamp floors will last. I know last year they got rid of some of the floors in Tomb. I really hope the Voodoo Queen will make an appearance and get to do her sacrifice. 

Basing off Tomb, opening weekend before someone breaks their face.

I have a good feeling the BoB sacrifice may be the finale based on the fact we do end in the villlage.

1 hour ago, faceleg said:

Scary Tales...

• Like 1

I don't think the squishy floors will be removed. I think they are going to be the soft squishy floors they used in childrens playgrounds that have a little bounce to them covered with fog. Nothing hard to walk on, just giving the effect the ground is soft compared to a normal floor.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 6:38 PM, faceleg said:

sounds like a marketing tactic, how many people even remember saws and steam really?(I had already forgotten about that house) sounds like it is being said that way to make it sound cooler 

3 hours ago, dkrfla said:

If you were to chose a movie to watch based on the description of this house what would it be?

The only good voodoo movies, in my opinion, are Serpent and the Rainbow and Angel Heart.  Honestly can't think of another one...but they'd have to be the top 2 regardless :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Dead Waters