Jump to content

HHN-H 2017 Construction


Recommended Posts

The event is a month away & we're slacking on the construction updates... videos are lazy. Pics are better. Anyway, street construction shall be happening in the near future, curious to see what they do for Hell-O-Ween. Until then... Here are pics from this past Tuesday, August 15th, 2017...

 

"Titans of Terror" Maze

39p5PCf.jpg

 

TWD Attraction (couldn't resist) :zombie_attack:

w5UZn6W.jpg

 

"Blumhouse of Horrors" Maze

21BnWVy.jpg

 

"The Shining" Maze

EsKv7ct.jpg

k9km7qu.jpg

 

"Insidious: Chapter 4" Maze

bBZs8hc.jpg

 

 

"AHS: Roanoke" Maze

SHLoAoC.jpg

WJzJD2J.jpg

P7fDhwl.jpg

 

Shipping Crates

4aCmEx8.jpg

 

"SAW: Games of Jigsaw" Maze

xG4Psro.jpg

xwhLmpc.jpg

 

"Ash vs Evil Dead" Maze

EZIYx32.jpg

 

"Titans of Terror Tram: Hosted By Chucky"

t6EMVPB.jpg

8JLwuZD.jpg

0908Yrf.jpg

tr4oZqQ.jpg

zE1zn2z.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll be back at the park today (mostly for Waterworld ....heh), but I'll probably do another round of construction pics next week when certain things have progressed. I will definitely check the Parisian Courtyard facade again today (and tomorrow after work), but I don't expect progress on that until at least next week.

 

I'll do the Studio Tour depending on if I have the time or if the waittime isn't god awful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to watch the last showing of Waterworld today after work... Noticed the "Titans of Terror" facade has started to get some scenic. That is clearly an orange "Happy Halloween" banner... and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. It seems a little too "playful" & "Trick R Treat" to be an uber fan's home haunt that we'll end up featuring Freddy, Jason & Leatherface. :unsure:

 

gL3udUr.jpg

 

I'm going to go up to the park either tomorrow or thursday since I'm off... So I'll try to do another full HHN update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

 How come they don't put some of these Ip in actual inside venue? 

Because they're not available. Hollywood's soundstage venues are used for movies and TV shows so HHN can't use them unless they're free

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are a few pics from yesterday... Not much has really changed except for the "Urban Inferno" scarezone.

 

Titans of Terror

TqVvKPF.jpg

 

Urban Inferno - scarezone

9h9WxLd.jpg

 

Props awaiting their destination

keFOlB9.jpg

 

Titans of Terror Tram

7eD3r2a.jpg

I8xcm9J.jpg

cNZr3v1.jpg

 

I'm off on monday, so I'll probably go up to the park & see if there is anything "new"...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ended up going up to USH yesterday (friday) after work to watch the 4pm/5:15 showtimes of "Waterworld", so while I was there I got a VERY small update...

 

"TITANS OF TERROR"

JFZoJ2r.jpg

AivFblz.jpg

 

"BLUMHOUSE OF HORRORS"

Ma362Gs.jpg

YH1FfRr.jpg

 

As I mentioned before, I'm off on monday so I'll be going to the park for a full construction update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are a few pics from yesterday... Ended up getting a late start, it was hot as hell... so even though I could've done the Studio Tour, I skipped it. I'm going to go wednesday morning since I'm off. Anyway, here is a short update...

 

Blumhouse of Horrors

TQFKr1m.jpg

zIsD9o2.jpg

 

The Shining

uLWm2vj.jpg

 

Insidious Chapter 4

CIcGah4.jpg

 

Metro Sets Portal

t7de9fc.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Braved the heat today & went up to the park briefly... basically, long enough to watch Waterworld twice & do the Studio Tour... Anyway, I got a few pics of stuffs. Unfortunately, due to filming and/or HHN "construction" the tram route didn't bypass the Metro Set mazes OR go through "War of the Worlds". :chainsaw:

 

Horrors of Blumhouse

ngn3hTr.jpg

Nxoku5K.jpg

 

Urban Inferno

iLR52Of.jpg

f06Oz28.jpg

 

AHS: Roanoke

hOl2qDr.jpg

 

Props

zke8P8B.jpg

1T7wtOu.jpg

XL79Udq.jpg

 

Terror Tram (sorry for the glare/blurriness... Camera didn't auto-focus in time <_<)

TGM88mC.jpg

3GehZMX.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

Braved the heat today & went up to the park briefly... basically, long enough to watch Waterworld twice & do the Studio Tour... Anyway, I got a few pics of stuffs. Unfortunately, due to filming and/or HHN "construction" the tram route didn't bypass the Metro Set mazes OR go through "War of the Worlds". :chainsaw:

 

Horrors of Blumhouse

ngn3hTr.jpg

Nxoku5K.jpg

 

Urban Inferno

iLR52Of.jpg

f06Oz28.jpg

 

AHS: Roanoke

hOl2qDr.jpg

 

Props

zke8P8B.jpg

1T7wtOu.jpg

XL79Udq.jpg

 

Terror Tram (sorry for the glare/blurriness... Camera didn't auto-focus in time <_<)

TGM88mC.jpg

3GehZMX.jpg

 

do u have better pics of the terror tram construction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joejoecorn said:

do u have better pics of the terror tram construction 

What you see is what you get. And if you scroll up to a previous update, you'll see it "clear". Nothing really new to see, they were working on the Terror Tram while I was there yesterday. I'll be back at the park sometime next week (NOT going this weekend due to labor day crowds).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2017 at 11:34 AM, Joejoecorn said:

Can someone go to universal studios to do a Halloween horror nights construction update please that would be great

This is completely unnecessary to ask when you clearly saw that I was at the park the day before (Friday)... The only thing that was worth getting a pic of was Blumhouse. That "construction video" is trash & a complete waste of time. Also, those instagram pics show nothing other than stuff wrapped in black trash bags. :rolleyes:

 

ANYWAY, I'll briefly be at the park tomorrow... Pics will be taken & posted at some point. No need to beg for an update the day after one was given.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2017 at 2:59 AM, WESKER69 said:

This is completely unnecessary to ask when you clearly saw that I was at the park the day before (Friday)... The only thing that was worth getting a pic of was Blumhouse. That "construction video" is trash & a complete waste of time. Also, those instagram pics show nothing other than stuff wrapped in black trash bags. :rolleyes:

 

ANYWAY, I'll briefly be at the park tomorrow... Pics will be taken & posted at some point. No need to beg for an update the day after one was given.

how was construction for halloween horror night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, instamatic said:

Were there werewolves in Roanoke and I just don't remember?

That werewolf prop used to be in the House of Horrors. I think they're going to place it in the Hell-O-Ween scare zone cause it's description says it's going to have "Witches, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and undead children..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

That werewolf prop used to be in the House of Horrors. I think they're going to place it in the Hell-O-Ween scare zone cause it's description says it's going to have "Witches, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and undead children..."

Ah, yes, makes sense. I was assuming it'd go in a maze on the backlot where it's stored, didn't even consider it's just a storage location haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for the delay with the construction update... I'm like 2-3 updates behind due to work... DAMN YOU REAL WORLD CRAP! DAMN YOU!.... anyway, again, sorry for the delay and this is probably going to take more than one post so hang tight. And I was just at the park again today, so I have even MORE pics to post after the ones I already have uploaded from last week. <_<:chainsaw:

 

21m19XG.jpg

 

Poster in Citywalk

pqJ9hCg.jpg

 

bfPfuP5.jpg

 

yKxZHsX.jpg

 

ISEoQ9H.jpg

 

INSIDIOUS: BEYOND THE FURTHER

IJwh9Su.jpg

^one of the ghosts in the window

3CUr0D6.jpg

^they now have a wall to block the view & sound... NEW FOR 2017 :chainsaw:

 

AHS: ROANOKE

EWbR08w.jpg

^circled in red you will find the "AHS facade cutout", the queue video screen, & the white tent which is the scareactor/staff break room

 

METRO SETS BATHROOMS

5rZ9Lcm.jpg

 

URBAN INFERNO SCAREZONE

cOqcxJq.jpg

v5CJzWU.jpg

bOh0xBI.jpg

 

Okay so there are those pics... Up next will be the pics of Blumhouse & Titans of Terror...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...