Tickets for Hollywood 2017

It's good to see VIP/RIP back from the dead (heh)!  I thoroughly enjoyed this admission tier during past events and the unlimited FOL is worth the extra cost.  Going opening weekend and plan to attend  Son of Monsterpalooza while in town.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dereksdominance said:

Ok I seriously remember FOL being mostly $140- $160, now it is mostly $200. Crazy to think how much prices will rise in coming years. Could anyone maybe post annual pass ticket prices? Or would that be too confidential? 

I don't see why not. Annual Pass Tickets are as follows - 

General Admission : $59 - $95

FOL : $169 - $219

R.I.P. : $269 - $319

Annual Pass Holders seem to only be getting discounts on general admission this year, but there is also an Exclusive Sunday Pass thats $100 for every Sunday in October

• Like 1

Sad part is that it's like  8 hr event. 
 At least in Orlando it's almost 9 or 11 hr during the ap party houses.

I think it's alright deal for front of the line ticket.
 I think the date I am going is like 180?
 it's about the same for ticket and express at Orlando  Ticket ( 60/80 and express 80/100)

5 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

I don't see why not. Annual Pass Tickets are as follows - 

General Admission : $59 - $95

FOL : $169 - $219

R.I.P. : $269 - $319

Annual Pass Holders seem to only be getting discounts on general admission this year, but there is also an Exclusive Sunday Pass thats $100 for every Sunday in October

Awesome thank you so much! Was thinking of using my friend's ap but there is no discount anyways. In a perfect world the higher prices would reduce crowds. That's not happening anytime soon. Looks like I'll be doing GE but with early entry I'm not too worried.  

4 minutes ago, dereksdominance said:

Awesome thank you so much! Was thinking of using my friend's ap but there is no discount anyways. In a perfect world the higher prices would reduce crowds. That's not happening anytime soon. Looks like I'll be doing GE but with early entry I'm not too worried.  

No problem! And yeah, I always just get the general admission and do early entry and go to the backlot mazes first. Last year, I got the whole backlot and lower lot done in under 2 hours.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

No problem! And yeah, I always just get the general admission and do early entry and go to the backlot mazes first. Last year, I got the whole backlot and lower lot done in under 2 hours.

Same here! With two hours of early entry it's easy to do all backlot mazes. But I'm worried how unlimited front of the line for RIP will affect wait times.

8 hours ago, hhnhart said:

Does anyone know the dates for the frequent fear pass? Please let me know.

September 28, October 5, 12, 15, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 27, 29,31, November 2, 3, 4

10 hours ago, dereksdominance said:

Same here! With two hours of early entry it's easy to do all backlot mazes. But I'm worried how unlimited front of the line for RIP will affect wait times.

True, but I feel like it would really only affect the wait times later on in the night. It probably won't be a problem in the first couple hours. I guess we'll see!

• Like 1

Purchased my Frequent Fear pass at http://m.halloweenhorrornights.com/bbhost:1/hollywood/2017/

The website is very flaky and hard to navigate.

When I added the pass to the shopping cart, the website timed out, but when I hit back button and check cart, it was there.

The dates are few at the start of event but almost every night the last three weeks of the event.  

Very surprised the first two weeks are not part of Frequent fear.

EDIT:  Buuuut, I just noticed that it is working well through the main website.  So that address up there is some sort of back door to tickets

Edited by zombieman

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, StraightEdge said:

You think I'll be able to get 2 RIP passes by the 25th of this month or September 1st to get them for opening night? I'll have $ by then

The group size is 14 people and there are still 15 check in times with availability (upwards of 210 spots left). Unless there is some massive groundbreaking announcement that causes people to throw their $$$ at Murdy and crew you should be good to go!

I'm personally very excited they brought back RIP. It became a family tradition for us. Since we usually make it to HHN only once a season, it's totally worth the money for us to have the perks.

On 8/5/2017 at 3:15 AM, dereksdominance said:

Thinking about going on a Wednesday, and I just wanna know if anyone has ever been on a Wednesday and what the crowd level was like? Specifically a Wednesday closer to Halloween?

If you were going to go on a Wednesday, I'd suggest 10/25.  Because that's the only Wednesday HHN Hollywood will be running...

Or go on another Wednesday and I'm sure there will not be any lines at any house.

Apologies for the snarkasm, but I couldn't resist.

That Wednesday (along with all Thursdays) would normally be "off peak" and less crowded nights, but the Frequent Fear pass will all but guarantee it will be packed.  In years past, just about every single night was a sell out night.  And remember, a sell-out night on Wednesday is just as crowded as a sell-out Saturday.  

I could be wrong, and I hope I am.  

• Like 1