HHN 27 Fan-made Wallpapers

HHN27Wallpapers%20Logo.png~original

This is the place to share any fan-made wallpapers you've made for HHN 27 or to even request one.

Please note: If you wish to have a different size wallpaper made please message the user who created it. ;)

Click to Download Full Size Images

27%20border_1.png

27.png~original

Ri6ht9K.pngN7vJDGW.png19mlpkE.pngdOhYprV.png3dAo7Jt.pngirq1C9C.png0pNvNtA.pngYcO5dsW.png

27%20border_1.png

tf6PjsK.png

FsMyzrk.png34sjqEN.png

27%20border_1.png

AHS.png~original

ybhHIPh.pngy3gZqiy.png

27%20border_1.png

KAUW188.png

Vh7BZcN.pngpJQ01ew.png

27%20border_1.png

sHW31HH.png

VQteAhN.pngAtUvk5t.png

27%20border_1.png

UICrrvM.png

2EerdEi.pngqCfVfjU.png

27%20border_1.png

Yh7ZRe2.png

ZLpSsz7.pngHpNubkj.png

27%20border_1.png

FGHfNSF.png

ap4kM9F.pngUZaNFTa.png

27%20border_1.png

UmzpVk4.png

v5JVZFO.pngvXMP8Em.png

27%20border_1.png

2s67ltY.png

J6dG9Ca.pngnSBZgul.png

27%20border_1.png

SU1Suoa.png

1z4wGAs.pngaej5aEY.png

27%20border_1.png

ST4MAs3.png

pGjQByK.png

27%20border_1.png

Scarezones%20Bar.png

ZL6Krwu.pngnzjowT6.pngxFLWqHT.png43KPbQH.pngrU1bgM7.png

27%20border_1.png

mobile.png~original

lmyRCkp.pnggXLBjt8.pngKnvtjKt.pngVrHBDSy.pngt49S2UD.pngy761GsZ.pngrREEMYA.pngnIKMWse.pngT27QiyU.png14MZvL5.png0nbdBZB.pngnebR3lP.pngdQDm5Jj.pngSPghNIG.png2hMivob.pngoHTN16A.pngcsWTXLm.pngeOr4cjp.pngEjpsi8X.pngaLMvp5S.pngxXbo5QJ.pngiSOK1q0.png2nBSM4q.pngyIadaWR.png

27%20border_1.png

v5T5FH2.png

qOrtYdu.png

• Like 4

• Gambit pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Would it be possible to have a background hat is water skull, roses, and candles without text? If it's not too much to ask.

Are you talking about the desktop or mobile wallpaper?

Gambit, I'm a huge fan of your graphic designs and wallpapers every year, but I'm having a tough time using your desktop wallpapers. When I click on any of them, it takes me to a page on Photobucket where there is no download link. It doesn't look like the page on the screenshot in the original post. I tried clicking on your username but it tells me your gallery is private. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome. Any idea what's up?

1 hour ago, Vampyr said:

Gambit, I'm a huge fan of your graphic designs and wallpapers every year, but I'm having a tough time using your desktop wallpapers. When I click on any of them, it takes me to a page on Photobucket where there is no download link. It doesn't look like the page on the screenshot in the original post. I tried clicking on your username but it tells me your gallery is private. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome. Any idea what's up?

It seems to be working fine here. Are you using your phone or a desktop?

On 6/19/2017 at 6:55 PM, Vampyr said:

Running into the same issue on my desktop. On the right, next to the image, I only have the option to link to this photo and am given e-mail, HTML, IMG, and Direct links but nothing to download. I can right click and save the image that is displayed but it downloads to small so when you apply it as your desktop background it looks distorted. Any ideas? I love the way these look!

On 6/26/2017 at 0:09 PM, Badge said:

Running into the same issue on my desktop. On the right, next to the image, I only have the option to link to this photo and am given e-mail, HTML, IMG, and Direct links but nothing to download. I can right click and save the image that is displayed but it downloads to small so when you apply it as your desktop background it looks distorted. Any ideas? I love the way these look!

Hello Gambit! You made me some killer wallpapers last year with Chance. Unfortunately though I'm having issues downloading your wallpapers as well. It's telling me your photobucket is private? Hopefully I can figure it out! I'd love to have a few for my phone. Keep up the great work buddy!

• 2 weeks later...