Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Speculation

I was wondering about the new Mummy movie.  It appears to be a flop but will Universal make fun of their own film?  I bet they'll heap all the blame on Tom Cruise who I don't think has really featured in B&T since 2000 unless Im mistaken.  And im always up for ANY reason to make fun of Tom Cruise :lol:

42 minutes ago, DarthSpielberg said:

I am curious to see how dreadfully unfunny their reaction to Pandora actually opening will be. 

I hate this goddamn show now. 

Woah there

I think they'll be able to make it pretty funny. They've been building up to this for YEARS now so they should have something good in store for us

23 hours ago, UsherBscary said:

Woah there

I think they'll be able to make it pretty funny. They've been building up to this for YEARS now so they should have something good in store for us

but the joke hasn't been funny since the first time they did it. It's just them beating a big dead horse for several years in a row. Now they are bringing the horse back to life just to beat it again. No thanks. 

1 hour ago, UsherBscary said:

2 words...

Fidget. Spinners.

Definitely fidget spinners. I'm going with guardians of the galaxy and wonder Woman, especially with justice league coming out in November. Probably fast and furious 8 anyone who saw it could tell you it was pretty much a parody of itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm confident there will be at least one Linkin Park song in the finale. Also, I wonder if they will make fun of the Michael Phelps vs the shark swim race. I still remember the line from the 2012 Bill and Ted show when a character asked "where the hell is Jaws?" and Ted said "chasing Michael Phelps."