HHN 2016: The Purge: Election Year

Even though we've seen the Purge a few times already, I'm actually really looking forward to this. A pulsed mega scarezone with more set pieces and places for the scare actors to hide is awesome. The election is a great topic the movie chose to cover,  and the few concept art pics released of the original characters we'll see look great. Lastly, having an overall theme throughout the park like this will be a nice change of pace.  

9 hours ago, Arsik_22 said:

Even though we've seen the Purge a few times already, I'm actually really looking forward to this. A pulsed mega scarezone with more set pieces and places for the scare actors to hide is awesome. The election is a great topic the movie chose to cover,  and the few concept art pics released of the original characters we'll see look great. Lastly, having an overall theme throughout the park like this will be a nice change of pace.  

Now, if only it were original and they could find a way to tie it to an icon...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Curious as to why this is in "Houses" but I guess it's better than making a "scarezones" section just for this...

Anyways, I'm actually pretty excited. At least they're finally trying something new with zones. Hopefully it's Dark Christmas quality in terms of scenery and scares.

Yeah there was no point in a making a sub section just for one SZ lol

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DTH316 said:

I just wanna go to the section with the light wrapped car, chainsaw girls, and Party in the USA blasting. I literally could not ask for much more from a scarezone lol

Just be sure to bring them a candy bar they've been demanding

• Like 1