HHN 2016: Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield

I seriously cannot wait. I'm sure it will be good. I actually like the JP venue for this. It suits it well. I wonder if they will reuse that ending mirror scene from last year. That was great. 

From what Murder is tweeting it sounds like it will start off from where the last maze ended with Michael getting shot. 

1 hour ago, aam1995 said:

I seriously cannot wait. I'm sure it will be good. I actually like the JP venue for this. It suits it well. I wonder if they will reuse that ending mirror scene from last year. That was great. 

From what Murder is tweeting it sounds like it will start off from where the last maze ended with Michael getting shot. 

Whoa it would be just like the movie. MINDBLOWN 

But in all seriousness I'm neutral on this, I know it will be different from last year but I can't help but think they'll be similar, curse of the repeat properties 

• Like 1

At first, I was unsure of why the Doyle house could be the facade.  The film mostly takes place at the hospital.  Although I would prefer a hospital front, It seems more logical to start the maze where the first story concluded.

Also, can't wait for the "Ben Tramer" scareactor!  Hee Hee!:mmyers:

tramer.jpg

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Murdy's comments about people's reviews of '09 Halloween being exaggerated is really funny to me. Legitimately, that was an amazing maze. And IMO, it was much better than '15 Halloween, for damn sure, which had nowhere near the same level of intense scares. '15 may have caught the feeling and tone of the movie better, but 09's was just all around scarier. And while at a Haunt, that's ALL I WANT from a maze, even if you must deviate from the source material.

With that said, I hope they spruce the hell out of this maze, because Halloween 2 is a snore of a movie. I remember liking it when I first saw it (like, before H20 was even a thing), but it just doesn't hold up after all these years and new sequels.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

All I know is, they better use the hot tub/flesh melting death scene. That's all I want from this maze. And last year's ending was pretty awesome, but hopefully this years finale will be something even more epic that will really pack some punch

That's the first thing I thought of when they announced the house. Next thing I hope they have is creepy dark hallways in the hospital.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a really bad experience when I went in this maze for the second time. I loved the Michael Myers who were acting out a scene in the movie and then they would jump in front of me and scare me catching me off guard. My bad experience I had with this maze was a girl behind me was so scared, she kept pulling my hair and I hated it. WTF! I don't want a stranger pulling my hair.