T Shirt This year?

I met one of my best friends now, Daniel and his wife, many years ago because I had a Vault shirt on at the bar.  He walked up to me, talked about the forum and bought me a drink.  We have been planning our vacations together for the past decade and he lives in GA and I live in NJ.

Is there a T shirt planned for this year?  I looked all over the forum and did not see a thread on it, so figured I would start one.  I really think it is an awesome way to identify one another at the event and maybe even make some new friends.

...Mike

• Like 2

We've had shirts in the past, but unfortunately the demand for them hasn't been as high as in years past. If we do decide to design and sell a shirt for this year, you'll definitely see it posted in our News and Announcement section.

How about setting a minimum goal to move forward?  I will buy four of them to get ball rolling.  Maybe we can discuss ideas about it and see if group design helps sales.  Always liked the personal attention from houses scare actors seeing the shirt.

i would like to aim for a glow in the dark or led lowered front of the shirt with rear design being the artwork.  This makes it easier to identify you in you Congo lines...  

i.e. "Horror night nightmares 2016 or 26" in big glow and black light ink on front and then something cool artwork wise on back.  Can we use a CHANCE theme or is that trademark problem riddled ?? 

Personally, I think an evil clown on the back, no trademark similarity, would be cool cause people hate clowns. Lol

And maybe "HNN" on each shoulder sleeve glow in the dark to help be seen...

• Like 1

That was my line of thinking.  We did something similar a few years back.  I would standardize the front with horror night nightmares as I suggested previously, then have the artwork open for voting.  But it is July, so any design process would have to be quick to design, vote and put into production.  We are talking only three months till first event and you have to include manufacture time and ship time.  Maybe we can use an online shirt store for making and drop ship....

Online screen printing isn't too much of a hassle. I just barely glanced into it so I could be utterly wrong. :rolleyes: As long as there could be a design completed in the next month, it only takes the shirts a couple of weeks for shipping.

Prices are cost prohibited. Shirts typically costing upwards of 30.00

The voting idea was a good idea but got ugly. My design was involved in that (the teeth design)

But there were a lot of great designs that year. If anything, have them submitted and have a blind vote where no one knows the results until the end. That way, no popularity contests can erupt. 

• Like 3

I agree, the cost of a shirt was getting high, $22-25 in 2013 for our 5 Year design.   The cost and time it takes to get everything setup, and shipped out doesn't make it feasible anymore. 

I know other options are out there such as print on demand or per order, but probably at a lesser quality than what we had in the past.   If anyone wants to look into that option and see what the quality/cost would be then feel free to do some research.

We'll listen. ;) 

I can say, based on the amount of per order shirts I have bought and made, the quality is fine but the longevity is not. Shirts ranging 28 to 32 dollars per and then shipping. My "teeth" shirt I made at the same time as the official wore out this year. the official is still fine.