HHN Hollywood 2016 Construction

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone consider that Murdy ended up getting Amityville so he passed on Conjuring to do it? Looks similar to the house & they have Awakening coming out in January with Kurtwood Smith who is from New Lisbon, Wisconsin.

Just a thought.

Of course i'm still sticking to this being The Conjuring with Krampus being another part of the park but just food for thought.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hauntfan said:

Any resemblence....

the house from Freddy v Jason

hmmmmm....,,

image.jpeg

while it looks similar, the facade currently being built as I understand is a completely flat surface. Both stories from the house in Freddy vs. Jason have different depths which aren't represented at all in what's being built. Also there are two spaced out windows on both sides of the middle window which isn't on this house.

• Like 1

I don't think so  Krampus and the house have the Windows set 2 short 1 long 2 short 

while FVJ house just 6 short straight considering how most facades might be houses this year I'm sure they can just go with Crystal Lake as a facade that's just my opinion tho

What was Orlando's facade for FVJ anyways?

27 minutes ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

I don't think so  Krampus and the house have the Windows set 2 short 1 long 2 short 

while FVJ house just 6 short straight considering how most facades might be houses this year I'm sure they can just go with Crystal Lake as a facade that's just my opinion tho

What was Orlando's facade for FVJ anyways?

From the videos, it looks like the FvJ facade was the Crystal Lake sign and the cabin.. then midway through the maze, it transitioned from Jason into Freddy via 1428 Elm Street

• Like 1

I just realized that a lot of people have been speculating that Freddy vs Jason will be located in 747 stage. But now that John Murdy confirmed that it won't be a maze location this year, the chances of the "Wisconsin" maze being FVJ are increasing (unless Murdy uses another soundstage this year).

6 hours ago, Henry14 said:

I just realized that a lot of people have been speculating that Freddy vs Jason will be located in 747 stage. But now that John Murdy confirmed that it won't be a maze location this year, the chances of the "Wisconsin" maze being FVJ are increasing (unless Murdy uses another soundstage this year).

John has confirmed no soundstages this year. I would think FVJ lines up more with Doris Day as being the most original maze of the batch yet still being an IP that also contains a rotating piece of scenery that changes the outcome of the maze (changes the winner). But that's speculation, this is construction. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hauntfan said:

Well I guess sometimes we only see what we want to see....

Not to say FVJ is not coming we are 99.9% it's coming but like I said the facade will more than likely be Crystal lake as to avoid making making HHN feel like the walking tour of a residential block with Krampus, Exorcist, conjuring and if the rumor is true scream most likely all having a literal house facade it would be an odd choice to go with Elm Street over Crystal Lake.

16 hours ago, horror lover said:

From the videos, it looks like the FvJ facade was the Crystal Lake sign and the cabin.. then midway through the maze, it transitioned from Jason into Freddy via 1428 Elm Street

14 hours ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Yeah Grindhouse what horror lover said

Thanks guys