HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

Hello! I do not lost very often, however I have followed along for a very long time. 

I wanted to to point out that with all the speculation on the new terror tram theme for this year, the only thing that kept coming into my head was the possibility of us getting a terror tram based on a central character with Jack and carnival of carnage from Orlando. With Orlandos theme being chance and the tag line being "while jack is away", where could jack be? Is it possible he is in Hollywood, and after he escaped the police he came to Hollywood. I might be very off but with murdy hinting at working with mike. It is just some speculation. 

Just now, Dkdiaz said:

Hello! I do not lost very often, however I have followed along for a very long time. 

I wanted to to point out that with all the speculation on the new terror tram theme for this year, the only thing that kept coming into my head was the possibility of us getting a terror tram based on a central character with Jack and carnival of carnage from Orlando. With Orlandos theme being chance and the tag line being "while jack is away", where could jack be? Is it possible he is in Hollywood, and after he escaped the police he came to Hollywood. I might be very off but with murdy hinting at working with mike. It is just some speculation. 

Murdy did confirm that "Jack" will not be the terror tram theme for this year. I do think it is possible that Murdy could be working with Mike on the terror tram. And that the idea for the terror tram is not a maze at Orlando that is there this year or in previous years. Murdy could also easily be working with horror directors like John Carpenter, Guillermo Del Toro, Eli Roth, James Wan, Etc.

Edited by HauntJustyn

16 hours ago, Dkdiaz said:

Also that happened already in 2007 one of the only two time Murdy used Orlando's icons Jack took over the terror Tram and story wise  it was left ambiguous if it was actually Jack or another shadybrook inmate who just became a copy cat.

I say Freddy vs. Jason. Most original maze, rotating scene that changes the mazes outcome. If that doesn't sound like Freddy vs. Jason I don't know what does. I could be wrong, but I don't think AHS would benefit from being the most original maze. I definitely think AHS is still coming, but not as a code named maze. 

I think they'll announce Krampus next. Freddy vs Jason seems like a maze that would be announced in ScareLA or something. Krampus could be the most original because they might reuse props from the dark Christmas scare zone for creative liberty. Plus it makes sense that Murdy would announce Krampus next since it's practically confirmed from the facade. But at the same time I could be wrong.

john has said that Doris Day is our next announcement. It could be Krampus but FVJ lends it more to the most original aspect, and the rotating piece of scenery to change the mazes outcome. If that's not a dead giveaway I don't know what is because Orlando did the alternating winners of the battle in their maze last year and I think that's an aspect that John would copy. I may be wrong but I highly doubt that Doris Day is Krampus. 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13

Unbiased opinion nothing about FVJ would be original since more than likely it's gonna be a best of scenes from both franchises. 

Also I have notifications turned on for HHN's Facebook and it says they posted something 30 minutes ago but I check and I don't see anything since the Halloween announcement so either my phone just not connecting or they jumped the gun and posted something early in which case I guess announcement tonight or tomorrow  

Just now, Grindhousehero13 said:

Unbiased opinion nothing about FVJ would be original since more than likely it's gonna be a best of scenes from both franchises. 

Also I have notifications turned on for HHN's Facebook and it says they posted something 30 minutes ago but I check and I don't see anything since the Halloween announcement so either my phone just not connecting or they jumped the gun and posted something early in which case I guess announcement tonight or tomorrow  

This is the problem I'm having. It says they posted 3 new photos but all I see is Halloween.

• Like 1

A few notes from my prospective on the current HHN Hollywood status.....

since the waterworld que is well into construction now and we have seen walls go up, I believe Freddy vs. Jason (if we do indeed get it) will be placed here. I know it's a smaller and more awkward shaped venue for a maze but I just feel that they would put a big name maze like that there up front in that upper lot.

Also, with John Murdy holding off on maze announcements recently, I do believe that both universal and him are trying to build suspense for excitement to boost ticket sales by holding off a little longer than normal on announcing mazes. I do feel that this year will bring us back to the feel of the 2008 - 2011 area of HHN with a more raw and horror filled experience. 

No matter what this year brings, it will no doubt be a huge success. I'm excited as hell and I am ready for tickets with money in hand. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Freddy Vs. Jason will be on the backlot, Codenamed Doris Day and will be outside of soundstage 747. Something else is going on Waterworld 

Hey... Do you guys have your full theoretical lineup yet? If so, do you mind posting it? 

Just now, ThNdIzNiR said:

Hey... Do you guys have your full theoretical lineup yet? If so, do you mind posting it? 

Upper Lot
The Walking Dead
Waterworld maze (either The Conjuring or somethings else, leaving towards something else, but I can't say what it is)
Lower Lot
Halloween II (Wisconsin) 
The Exorcist (Howdy)
Back Lot

Krampus
Freddy Vs. Jason (Doris Day)
American Horror Story

21 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Upper Lot
The Walking Dead
Waterworld maze (either The Conjuring or somethings else, leaving towards something else, but I can't say what it is)
Lower Lot
Halloween II (Wisconsin) 
The Exorcist (Howdy)
Back Lot

Krampus
Freddy Vs. Jason (Doris Day)
American Horror Story

Thanks... I'm just wondering how many shared properties we're getting. There's quite a few I guess.

I'm really surprised they're not announcing AHS at the Comic Con AHS VR experience. Seems like a missed opportunity in my opinion.

Murdy quote..." I will give you a hint as to what's next...it'll be the maze code named "Doris Day" and...maybe a shocking surprise to go with it...

Any guesses as to what the shocking surprise could be?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR