HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

An' Murdy is blantanting hinting a announcement is tomorrow, and asking for any last guesses on the "Wisconsin" codename. H2 it is. (Though missed opportunity on a grand facade if they're not doing a hospital facade. I kinda' get what they're doing with picking things up at the house, but in a year which looks to be a lot of general house facades, a big hospital would stand out.)

I don't believe Murdy is just doing H2. I think he might add some scenes from the first film in this maze. I'm not saying it's a popular demand thing like AVP, he might alter some scenes from last year or add some scenes he never did in Michael Myers Comes Home. But of course I do believe he will do Halloween II as the second half of the maze. Let's just wait and see what Murdy has in store for us. Btw 'Halloween II: Michael Myers comes back' sounds like a cool title!

Okay I'm buying the H2 thing after the FB posted "He's Back"

25 minutes ago, Henry14 said:

I don't believe Murdy is just doing H2. I think he might add some scenes from the first film in this maze. I'm not saying it's a popular demand thing like AVP, he might alter some scenes from last year or add some scenes he never did in Michael Myers Comes Home. But of course I do believe he will do Halloween II as the second half of the maze. Let's just wait and see what Murdy has in store for us. Btw 'Halloween II: Michael Myers comes back' sounds like a cool title!

Considering last year's maze was a carbon copy if 2009's Halloween maze I don't think or hope they make such a lazy move

On 7/5/2016 at 11:00 PM, Grindhousehero13 said:

I kinda don't buy Halloween 2 for several reason but just my opinion, but side note just saw Purge EY, and I'm kinda believing the scar zone with an all Female Chainsaw Brigade rumor 

I'm PRAYING for this and PRAYING they cast me if it's real.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

So I'm pretty sure this all but confirms Purge is one of the zones 

It's obvious Purge is going to be a zone. Now I wonder if it'll be a house. What if the FDTD location is The Purge and not AHS. 

Just now, aam1995 said:

It's obvious Purge is going to be a zone. Now I wonder if it'll be a house. What if the FDTD location is The Purge and not AHS. 

As much as I would love to see Purge being a house I don't see it happening because earlier this year Murdy said that only one maze has the letter "p" which is heavily rumored to be "Krampus". It could be different where the maze is titled "dark christmas" and promotes "Krampus" so that it provides a way for a "Purge" maze but I don't see that happening (I see "The Purge" being a maze next year, and as a scare zone this year). That's not to say it can't come to the event as a maze but I see it as unlikely.