AFTER PARTY (HHNH Extended)

Brave Southern California's most extreme horror event one last time in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film's hottest horror properties. Plus, enjoy these added experiences exclusive to the After Party;

• Special fan meet and greets with the Jabbawockeez
  • Intense choreography, jaw dropping stunts and spectacular illusions of Academy of Villains.
  • Distinctive sounds by innovative drummer/percussionist Ricky Rocks joined by DJ Nel and other surprise guests.
  • Mesmerizing sights and beats of the Rhythm Extreme illuminated drummers

WHERE WAS ALL THIS ENTERTAINMENT DURING THE EVENT?!!?!?!!!!

Sounds good, I think I shall go.

One of my questions, however, is...

Is Jabbawockeez still performing or is Academy of Villains taking over?  I mean, it might JUST be the meet & greet.
And if not, where the heck are all these shows being performed at?
And if so, WHY THE HECK HAVEN'T THEY INCLUDED THIS MUCH ENTERTAINMENT (which we have been BEGGING FOR) for YEARS?!

One of my questions, however, is...

Is Jabbawockeez still performing or is Academy of Villains taking over?  I mean, it might JUST be the meet & greet.
And if not, where the heck are all these shows being performed at?
And if so, WHY THE HECK HAVEN'T THEY INCLUDED THIS MUCH ENTERTAINMENT (which we have been BEGGING FOR) for YEARS?!

If they are having the normal stuff already at HHN Combined with this, i'd expect the Jabbawockeez to atleast still be there playing.

If anything; this gives me hope that for the entertainment, they are testing if even people want to go see 2 to 3 shows. It will help with the crowds if there are any so that's also a great thing. And..correct me if i'm wrong; but I believe the Academy of Villains are currently at Knotts, yes?

As stated in the other thread, tix are only $45 for college students, $55 regular price. For $159, UNLIMITED FOL has returned for this one weekend only. 

Could someone find out where the Academy of Villains is performing?! I definitely want to catch them!