AFTER PARTY (HHNH Extended)

I did end up staying for the final tram. In fact, I actually did about a 2 hour set from 10:30 to nearly 12:30. Going absolutely crazy. I feel like if you went through the final tram, it would have been hard to miss me. Being just a crazy guy with only blood on his face and a shaker can (or possibly an axe at the very end).

I was honestly happy to get this spot, only because I was with a friend whom we both had the same desire to do some of the craziest and stupidest shit with it being the last night. Also, it was a bit easier on tram since it's such an open area and not really watched over as commonly.

Regardless, we (my friend and I) had a lot of people watching us. Apparently the maze host lead supervisor asked our supervisor if we were actually just pool people.

Was a fun way to end it, but honestly, the closing was kinda stupid. Really awkward. I was hype since I was placed near the very end, but when the thing actually got to us, it was just halted for a while. Idk.

• Like 2

So, Murdy is now tweeting that:

• 2015 broke attendance records
  • Halloween and Insidious were two highest rated mazes of all time, with Walking Dead also in the top ten (clearly not top 5 or he would have said so).
  • Jabbo-O-suckfest was highest rated show at HHN

So some thoughts on these

2015 had far more presentation days than any other HHN year, so total aggregate attendance was higher.  Yeah, that makes sense.   I am absolutely certain that AVERAGE attendance per night was not even in top 50th percentile, considering the two added nights having a low turnout would bring down the average.  And any year that has Halloween on a Saturday night will have higher than usual attendance.

I bet that when the survey asked people what their favorite house was, they didn't ask TWD 2012, TWD 2013, TWD 2014, TWD 2015...  The survey just listed Walking Dead.  But customers have seen it on any of four years, so it has a huge exposure compared to other houses.  Same with F13 and NOES (3 years each), TCM, HOTC, Saw, Halloween, AVP and Insidious (2 years each).  So how can it come as any surprise that the highest rated houses are (A) from the current year and (B) houses with years of exposure?  How much does anyone want to bet that the rest of the top ten were all put on at least two years?

The show result really surprises me.  Any survey question can be tailored to get the results that Universal wants to see.  I mean, what did they ask?  What was your favorite show at HHN 2015?  (when there was only one show?)    Did they offer an option of keeping Lame-O-Wockeez AND bringing back Bill & Ted?  Was B&T even on the list, since Hollywood has divested themselves of it?  Because if the question offered only Chucky's Insult Emporium, RHPS, Brian Brushwood, and Wockeez, I can easily see how this year's show would win, as few would remember the rest.

Edited by zombieman

So, Murdy is now tweeting that:

• 2015 broke attendance records
  • Halloween and Insidious were two highest rated mazes of all time, with Walking Dead also in the top ten (clearly not top 5 or he would have said so).
  • Jabbo-O-suckfest was highest rated show at HHN

So some thoughts on these

2015 had far more presentation days than any other HHN year, so total aggregate attendance was higher.  Yeah, that makes sense.   I am absolutely certain that AVERAGE attendance per night was not even in top 50th percentile, considering the two added nights having a low turnout would bring down the average.  And any year that has Halloween on a Saturday night will have higher than usual attendance.

I bet that when the survey asked people what their favorite house was, they didn't ask TWD 2012, TWD 2013, TWD 2014, TWD 2015...  The survey just listed Walking Dead.  But customers have seen it on any of four years, so it has a huge exposure compared to other houses.  Same with F13 and NOES (3 years each), TCM, HOTC, Saw, Halloween, AVP and Insidious (2 years each).  So how can it come as any surprise that the highest rated houses are (A) from the current year and (B) houses with years of exposure?  How much does anyone want to bet that the rest of the top ten were all put on at least two years?

The show result really surprises me.  Any survey question can be tailored to get the results that Universal wants to see.  I mean, what did they ask?  What was your favorite show at HHN 2015?  (when there was only one show?)    Did they offer an option of keeping Lame-O-Wockeez AND bringing back Bill & Ted?  Was B&T even on the list, since Hollywood has divested themselves of it?  Because if the question offered only Chucky's Insult Emporium, RHPS, Brian Brushwood, and Wockeez, I can easily see how this year's show would win, as few would remember the rest.

my brother took the survey while we waited for him in the VIP offices we heard them say "get somebody who bought Jabbawokeez merch " the group we were waiting with did not like the show either so it did seem like they were making their own variables and they did ask about the other shows but did not name by name.

Edited by Grindhousehero13

my brother took the survey while we waited for him in the VIP offices we heard them say "get somebody who bought Jabbawokeez merch " the group we were waiting with did not like the show either so it did seem like they were making their own variables and they did ask about the other shows but did not name by name.

So basically they are fucking liars. What did I expect?

• Like 1

I absolutely loved what they did with the after party! They added some little shows around the park and while it was crowded (11/7) it wasn't as bad as it usually gets and I got to do the final terror tram for the first time ever which was awesome!

btw that scarezone in Springfield was terrible, it was like twilight vampires and I didn't even know there was people there till after I got off tram

It was actually a dance show but they were doing a fare share of scaring as well. When I saw the first guy I thought it was some drunk guy who snuck some liquor in but then I saw a girl and they all bunched together and started dancing.