Zombieman's HHN review (and comparison to Orlando's HHN for 2015)

zombieman

I purchased the Frequent Fear pass and have gone two times so far.  I only go for a few hours at a time from early entry until the park begins to get crowded.

So far I have been through every house at least twice except for Halloween which I have not been through yet, nor the Terror Tram, which I have no desire to see at all (unless someone tells me I HAVE to see it this year because...)

Early Entry impressions:

On opening night, the early entry was a total mess.  I had no idea which houses were open for early entry, so I had no idea where to go.  Few employees know what was going on, either.  Finally figured out that I needed to go to lower lot.  I chose to queue up for Insidious over Walking Dead, because, well....Walking Dead.  They opened up the house a bit earlier than planned so I got through Insidious quickly.  Bot now the line for Walking Dead was 75 minutes.  This was still BEFORE the event officially opened.  So I decided to sit through the WD line because Insidious was also a 75 min wait.  What I SHOULD have done was queued up for one of the other houses that would open in 15 min time, but that was anything but intuitive.  

The second visit for Early Entry was much smoother.  I queued up for Walking Dead this time and instead of queuing for Insidious afterward, I went to This is the End and then the Backlot tram.  Doing this I was able to see AVP and then Crimson Peak (each twice).  All within 30 minutes of park opening.  By then all the houses were slammed.

So, Early entry does work and is a great idea.  You just need to figure out how to do it to maximize benefit.  Again, here's the procedure I recommend:

• Arrive super early and queue up for EITHER WD or Insidious.
  • After you exit, queue up for TITE.
  • After you exit, queue up for Backlot Tram
  • Backlot lines should be 10 min max for the next 30 min, so do AVP and Crimson Peak till you're sick of them  (once each should do it).
  • After coming back to lower lot, Insidious and WD will still be slammed.  TITE may have a small wait.  Halloween will be extra-slammed.  Terror Tram is probably best bet.
  • This will leave you still needing to do missing lower lot house (WD or Insidious) and Halloween.  The latter will definitely clear up toward the end of the evening.

[EDIT: On third visit early entry continued to be working very good.  They now open the entire lower lot, allowing you to go on JP, Mummy and Transformers while you wait.  They also open up TWD and Insidious much earlier, I still recommend my same strategy: Hit one of the two houses, then take the tram to the backlot unless the other house has a very small wait.]

The Houses:

Crimson Peak (0/5):  We are sadly relegated to 100% IP houses this year.  Which means we experienced pretty much everything long before we set foot inside the park.  The exception being Crimson Peak, which none of us had seen.  One of the MAJOR gripes I have with IP houses is that there is a complete lack of actual creativity due to the fact that all A&D is doing is copying as best they can specific scenes from a movie.  It's like calling a computer scanned and printed version of Mona Lisa "art" because it's the Mona Lisa.  Crimson Peak is the perfect example of what is wrong with IP houses.  Since none of us saw the movie before going in, I want you to answer these questions:

• After having been through Crimson Peak, did you learn anything new about the plot?  Do you even know the plot?
  • Do you want to see the movie more than ever now?
  • Aside from having nice sets, did the house really convey a story, or did it just seem to present snapshots of random things?
  • On the tram ride over, we were told that the central star of the film was the house itself.  Did the house DO anything to make you feel like it was alive?

For me, the answer to all of these are a resounding NO.  I have no idea what the movie is about NOR do I want to see it more.  In fact, because it was so disjointed yet evidently blessed by Guillermo, I have LESS of a desire now to see it.  If he thinks this is an accurate representation of the movie, it's a movie I have no interest in.  But what about IP houses based on IP we have all seen?  To that I have the following question: Do you REALLY stand in the queue line saying to yourself "Gee, I hope they have that scene were <this happens>"?  If so, I am slowly shaking my head and doing a facepalm.  Is it not much scarier to walk into a dark building having NO IDEA what you are going to experience other than a vague theme?  That is the problem of IP in a nutshell.  

To me, the Crimson Peak house is pretty much Dracula Untold with a better facade. I had no idea what either one was supposed to be about.

[EDIT: Still no idea what the hell this house is supposed to be, or the theme of Crimson Peak.  Even as a generic "haunted house" this thing sucks.]

Insidious (3.5/5): I know this was a fan favorite, but I was always neutral on the idea of Insidious as a house.  It was just OK to me.  The first year had too many dark hallways with nothing going on.  The Red Faced Demon lair was nice.  The second year was more of the same.  The third was even more of the same.    So, it sounds like I really didn't like the house, yet I give it 3.5 stars.  I do this for two reasons:  First, the Wheezing Demon in the middle of the house was really a well done creepy character.  I have not seen Insidious 3, so I have no idea who he is.  But he was sufficiently creepy.  [edit] Second, in comparison to Hollywood's take, the Orlando version of the house nowhere near as good.  Orlando's came across as a series of three tiny houses, each representing the three chapters of Insidious.  The rooms they had were highly disjointed, and any one was no where near as well done than Hollywood's.  The demon lair was just plain bad compared to Hollywood's.  This is really rare, as I almost always give the nod to Orlando when both coasts present the same IP.  Case in point - AWIL was great in Orlando and terrible in Hollywood.  So understand I'm not giving this a 3.5 because I thought it was great.  I'm trying to pull generosity out of my butt for the Hollywood event this year because it was on a whole dreadfully bad.

[EDIT: I finally saw Inisidious 3 since going last, and realized I got all of the scenes messed up as to which was chapter 1, 2, or 3.  The guy I called the Wheezing Demon in the middle of the maze, is the "He's got your baby" guy who we see for a total of 5 seconds in Chapter 1.  Still the best part of the house.  So clearly I also didn't realize that Hollywood was also doing all three chapters this year. Even so, Hollywood's was more well done than Orlando's.]

AVP (2/5): Not much to say here.  Murdy was honest enough to admit the reason it was brought back was that it was so expensive to present, and there was no other way to justify the expense.  While I appreciate the honesty, I would be genuinely pissed if I was him that Orlando got to spend just as much on their AVP and didn't have to bring it back.  I kind of wonder why they didn't ship some of those "insanely expensive" props over to Hollywood to pack more into it.  It makes you wonder how sincere and honest Murdy was being...  Anyway, I cannot give any house that returns as-is a decent score.  I blasted AWIL at Orlando for the same reason, even though it was an outstanding house in 2013.

Walking Dead (3.5/5):  Surprise!  This house didn't suck!  I am amazed I am saying this. I guess it proves that if you try the same carnival game enough times, you'll eventually win.  Who would have thought that such a slow season would result in a not-awful house?  This is another example of how much better the Hollywood version of something was than the Orlando version.  In Orlando the revolving door scene was static and you walked through it.  In Hollywood, one scareactor controls a swarm of walkers - I really thought that was ingenious.  Also in Orlando they "pulled off" the flooded food bank by having walkers in Jacuzzis.  It was terribly cheesy and awful.  Hollywood gets points for not trying something so stupid.  I normally applaud when events push the envelope and the Jacuzzi idea sounded good on paper but they should have realized their mistake and pulled it. 

This is the End (3/5): I went through the house opening night having not seen the movie.  I had no idea what the *&^@ I was looking at.  It was a terrible mess.  I then saw the movie on Vudu, and liked the movie.  Still thought the house was woefully bad.  WWE-Undertaker-from-2000 bad.  Then I gave it some thought and tried to cut it some slack.  There were slightly humorous parts.  And it was the first attempt at a comedy house.  Except that it wasn't.  Clowns 3D was the first humor house.  And it was MUCH better, so I took away the slack I cut it, and we're back in Undertaker territory.  I really don't know what to say about this thing.  It tells a story - unlike Crimson Peak.  It doesn't really try to be faithful to the movie, so it's hard to call this hardcore IP.  But the 3D is really really bad, and there is a lot of dead space going on.  it's pretty edgy at the end for an HHN house, so I give it that - plus it deviates wildly from the movie at the end, so I give it that.  It's IP with very loose handcuffs.  I guess this is what we would get if they ever did Killer Clowns from Outer Space (please don't, John).  I'm at such opposite extremes on this one that I'll just place the score in the middle and give it a nudge upward, because it confused me so much.

[EDIT: I ended up going through this house about 10 times this year - ONLY so I could get the damned James Franco party flyer.  The Scare Patrol was never there.  Fortunately the wait was never more than 5 min.  If you have not gotten your flyer yet, here's a good strategy to find the Scare Patrol:  They do not show up in the lower lot until about 7:15.  Once there, they rotate among TITE, TWD and Insidious.  I do not think they go to the backlot.  They stay at one site for about 15 min, and then 10 min to get to the next site.  They also have a "lunch break".  ALWAYS feel free to ask an employee at the line entrance if they know if the Scare Squad is currently at that house.  It is most difficult to find them at TITE, because they are hidden in the back, and the line has to have a long enough wait to reach their station.  Also, since they enter TITE queue from the exit, employees at the front have no idea if they are there.  Better to go around the back (near JP) and ask the employee there if they are in the queue.  For Insidious, go to the exit and ask an employee if they are there (they enter Insidious queue through the exit).  This is also the Gate A entrance for Insidious.  It is very easy to see them at TWD.  You can see them from the entrance to Transformers.   If they are there, ask the employee at the "do not enter" area if you can just go back to see the Scare Patrol.  They will no doubt let you go.]

Halloween [(2/5) EDIT: Finally went one time.  To me, it didn't seem much different than the last time they did Halloween.  Couple of new scenes, but more of a retread than anything new. I just don't get what people see in this property.  It's clearly had the best reviews.  It's as if no one went through it years ago, because it ain't much different...]

Terror Tram:  [(1/5) EDIT: Finally went one time.  The promise of a "Purge Party" was clever, and I give them huge props for the nice queue videos.  I wish they could do this for other houses.  However, it was still the same experience as every other year except 2006.  But at least there were no zombies.  This thing has become such a repeat every year - just re-skin the thing with a new title.  Still chainsaws at the beginning and a chainsaw chaseout at the end.  Still the exact same growls along the big hill.  Just no variation, other than slight modifications to the path along WOTW. ]

The scarezones

Honestly, with the exception of Dark Christmas, Hollywood scarezones hold no interest for me.  So I passed through without really looking.

The show

I know we'll never get back Bill and Ted, so I'll say it: I miss Heckles and Twitch.  Jabbawockeez is singularly the worst show HHN has ever put on.  It insults our intelligence.  They shut down Bill & Ted because of a "gender-identity" joke, and what do they replace it with?  A bunch of gender neutral dancers.  Don't you see that HHN is laughing at you?  This is the checkmate of Political Correctness.  Game over.  If you find this form of entertainment pleasing, I worry for our future.  Our grandchildren are destined to line up for the 8pm showing of "Ass" at Equinox Discomfort Evenings 2047 - the event where customers walk through museums depicting long forgotten frightening images: a gun, a pointed stick, a cigarette, and a Bible.

Overall event

0.5/5: Worst. Year. Ever.  And I've been to every single Hollywood HHN.   [EDIT: Unfortunately, Halloween and Terror Tram did not lift this year out of the sewer.]

5 out of 7 themes have been done in the past.  Most done multiple times before.  Only new houses are a stab at comedy and rolling the dice on a movie no one has seen, but could flop.  

[EDIT: John Murdy, in the overuse-department, is it necessary to have NEARLY EVERY house and Terror Tram feature a hallway of "hanging crap"?  Heads/bodies/animals/clothes/etc.  Surely there must be something NEW you can do, eh?]

All but one scarezone is a repeat.  

Bill & Ted replaced with complete capitulation to Political Correctness.

When Walking Dead is one of the best houses in the event, the event has a big problem.

[EDIT: Strange that very few people are bothered by the huge number of repeat/reuse this year.  If you take a truly critical look at this year, the ONLY things that are new are:

• A show that no one asked for, as many wanted Bill & Ted
  • Exterminatorz
  • Crimson Peak
  • This is the End - which seems to be a dud in most people's mind

Is this really not a problem for you as a customer?  4 new offerings out of 12 things to do?  And if Bill & Ted had returned (ironic I'm asking for a repeat) then the new offerings would be 3 out of 12.

I did want to give high praise to Universal guest relations.  A LONG time ago, when HHN was young, they called their multi-night pass a "Killer Deals pass".  Nowadays, they call the multi night pass a "Frequent Fear pass".  But to make things extra-confusing, they now refer to "Killer Deals Nights", which are off-peak nights that offer discount admissions.  Add to this the compounded confusion that Universal has promised "2 additional Frequent Fear dates (TBD)".  Well, I went to the event on Thursday 10/8 because the website called it a Killer Deals night and I assumed it was part of the pass I purchased.  Of course, my pass did not scan at the gate...  They sent me to Guest Relations, who claimed that there was in fact a "Killer Deals Pass" (there was not).  Essentially, everyone (including me) had no idea what nights were good for my pass.  They were nice enough to comp me a pass for the evening, so thanks to them!  Of course, we JUST learned today that HHN has been extended by a full week!  Still no word as to which bonus nights I get on my FFP.   Given that the communication has been a complete clusterf*$k, I am guessing I will end up getting two nights, plus one of the two nights that were just added for a total of 3 bonus nights.  Because that would completely max out the confusion meter.]

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 2

Zombieman, I respect your opinion but before you make a review about an event at least do everything at the event. If you haven't done halloween or the terror tram, why would you review the event as a whole? Even you hate the event this year, which is okay, at least do everything first. And yes, the terror tram was better. Wasn't good, but better.

• Like 1

I'd be on the "wait to see everything" bandwagon but you just KNOW he's gonna hate Halloween anyway haha. 09 was leaps and bounds better than this year's, and I say that mostly is attributed to the fact it deviated from the movie a bit for the first half of the maze while this new version is more faithful, aside from maybe one or two parts. And zombieman only really liked 06's Terror Tram, this year is more of the same.

For his likes and dislikes, I'd say he's not missing much. That's just his cup of tea. 

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Dude you're trolling now, a 0.5/5 though the scores you gave the houses don't even reflect that and you haven't even seen everything yet. Also you have Insidious in Orlando a B but you said it was awful in this review

Oh, man, trolling?  Yep, you got me.  Been around since the Vault, with over 800 posts.  I'm trolling.  

But hey, maybe you guys are right.  The second iteration of Halloween and 9th identical iteration of Terror Tram are going turn the whole thing around...  It well probably raise my overall score to a 4.5/5.   

Did you go to Orlando's HHN this year, Mr. Stamps?  Because you took the time to tell me my opinion was wrong about that one also.  Say, I went to Louisiana and posted my thoughts on three of their haunts.  So why don't you crawl on over to that thread and tell me how my opinion is wrong about those events you've never been too, ok?  It's fine to disagree with someone, but don't accuse me of trolling, fella.  

I just love it when people basically say "I'm sorry, your opinion is incorrect.  Please come to a different conclusion that is closer to mine."...

Everyone else here who knows me can back me up on this - I tell it like I see it.  

This year's HHN Hollywood is the laziest yet, with more repeat themes than ever.  I don't expect to see original houses anymore in Hollywood, but shouldn't we all expect more original IP?  If you're all happy with the same dish served year after year with slightly different seasonings, enjoy.  I don't throw house ratings into some calculator and take the average, so when I say the year was a 0.5, I'm taking into account the repeated scarezones and the new dance show.  There was not a single thing this year that I would make a special trip back to see.  In past years there was always something that stood out.  But who knows - maybe Halloween will change my life.  I will visit it, and maybe even Terror Tram, and will modify the review when that happens.  And perhaps the houses will grow on me.  I doubt it, but I'll keep an open mind.

Regarding Insidious in Orlando - yes, my two statements are in conflict....  My bad.   My thoughts were that in comparison to Hollywood's Insidious, Orlando's was bad.  When I typed that I was thinking ahead to how the same thing happened with AWIL, but in the other direction.  I stand behind what I wrote about Orlando in that review and and modifying this one to add the comparison statement.   Thanks for pointing out the error.   It most certainly didn't help that one review has letter grades and the other is a scale of 1-5.  I didn't realize I was doing that...

Edited by zombieman

All I was saying is you're overall event score didn't reflect the house scores you gave, but I know that's not the only thing that matters. I don't exactly remember what I said, but I don't think I ever said you opinion was wrong, I just disagreed with what you thought, I remember putting that this was your opinion and I disagreed with it and the end of my post, but whatever, I don't want this to escalate into something bigger. And also i did got to Orlando's event for the first time this year

Interesting review Zombieman. There are some things I agree and respectfully disagree about your thoughts about the event.

First, I'm frankly shocked that you rated TITE way higher than Crimson Peak. I thought TITE was one of the worst houses, if not the worst, HHN has EVER done IMO. I found it less enjoyable than and of the HoH overlays. Even with very low expectations, it still didn't meet up to it. It felt like Murdy was barely trying with this thing. Crimson Peak, on the extreme opposite, I thought was one of the most beautifully-done houses HHN Hollywood has ever done. I've gotten great run-throughs two out of my three trips in there and I still love it. Probably my favorite house up there with Insidious. Like kingundisputed mentioned, it's meant as a live trailer to promote their film. IMO, this is the best "promotional" house HHN has ever done. Even though you are stubbornly disgruntled about IP houses, I thought you would at least appreciate it for its gorgeous sets.

Do you REALLY stand in the queue line saying to yourself "Gee, I hope they have that scene were <this happens>"?  If so, I am slowly shaking my head and doing a facepalm.  Is it not much scarier to walk into a dark building having NO IDEA what you are going to experience other than a vague theme?  That is the problem of IP in a nutshell.  

If it's a film I really enjoy? I do.

There's a certain art to recreating a video game, a television show, or a house very faithfully. Sure, I love original content and I hope Hollywood does more well-done ones next year, but there's something novel to just about every horror fan that goes to see their favorite horror films and live them. It's fun. I enjoy it. With your clear disdain for IPs, I'm sure you're mad out of your mind about Harry Potter coming over here. Universal could have thought of a more original and creative idea for a land, right? Well, it makes more sense considering Universal is primarily a "movie" park and are all about "riding the movies" (I miss that marketing tagline. Anyone else remember that?) Also, it makes sense business wise considering there's a huge fanbase behind that property. Same logic applies at HHN. Again, I think they should change it up a bit by having a couple of originals. I still want my Dark Christmas house, dang it!  

I'm working on my Orlando review (It's LONG but you get a sneak preview right now), but I will say I'm surprised you agree with my thoughts that our Insidious and TWD houses are better over here. I just thought they were more well done.

Finally, give Halloween and Purge a try. Coming from a strong Terror Tram hater, that's saying quite a bit. TT this year was actually okay...not great, but certainly better than the glorified advertisement for TWD. Halloween was a great house to go through. I got a great run-through in all of my experiences. I doubt it will change your opinion of the year overall, but check it out.

Here's a conspiracy theory: Do you think Murdy intentionally made TITE a pile of crap so that corporate won't force him to do 3D houses anymore?

• 2 weeks later...

If it's a film I really enjoy? I do.

There's a certain art to recreating a video game, a television show, or a house very faithfully. Sure, I love original content and I hope Hollywood does more well-done ones next year, but there's something novel to just about every horror fan that goes to see their favorite horror films and live them. It's fun. I enjoy it. With your clear disdain for IPs, I'm sure you're mad out of your mind about Harry Potter coming over here. Universal could have thought of a more original and creative idea for a land, right? Well, it makes more sense considering Universal is primarily a "movie" park and are all about "riding the movies" (I miss that marketing tagline. Anyone else remember that?) Also, it makes sense business wise considering there's a huge fanbase behind that property. Same logic applies at HHN. Again, I think they should change it up a bit by having a couple of originals. I still want my Dark Christmas house, dang it!  

Totally OK with Harry Potter as a theme, because they out-Disneyd Disney.  They knocked it out of the park.  I'm not crazy about Universal having every new ride based on a motion simulator.  Anything that originates in Universal these days is created with "can it be reproduced in the other park?" in mind.  It seems like they have gone as far as they can with this simulator stuff. 

But we're not talking about the daytime park.  We're talking about HHN. Universal Orlando is no less a "movie park" than Hollywood, yet as recently as 2011, they had years of PURE original houses and themes.  And people came in droves.  Why do you and I fly out there every year?  Speaking for myself (and probably you) it isn't the IP.   Why aren't they 100% IP like Hollywood?  I think it's because their A&D really ENJOY creating original content.  Hollywood is not IP because of a mandate.  John Murdy and Chris Williams thrive on IP.  HHN has such a small capacity, it's going to sell out most nights by default.  You can't tell me that it's selling out because of Walking Dead and Insidious and AVP.  If they went 50% original content next year, they would still sell out.  Even if they went 100% OC, it would sell out.  Problem is I don't think John can see three original concepts to completion.

Lastly, I want to point out that in both parks, everywhere Universal has let you "Ride The Movie", they have NEVER had you experience a scene from the movie the exact same way ti was done in the movie.  Instead, you have always been immersed in the world of the move, yet you were experiencing a new chapter of the story.  Whether it be Jurassic Park, Mummy, Back to the Future, Jaws, King Kong, MIB, Terminator, or Harry Potter.  But in the case of IP used for HHN, we are presented with entire scenes directly from the movie.  We know exactly what is going to happen and when it will happen.  And we're supposed to be scared by that?  Can you not see that this is a bastardization of the "Ride The Movie" concept?  

All I was saying is you're overall event score didn't reflect the house scores you gave, but I know that's not the only thing that matters. I don't exactly remember what I said, but I don't think I ever said you opinion was wrong, I just disagreed with what you thought, I remember putting that this was your opinion and I disagreed with it and the end of my post, but whatever, I don't want this to escalate into something bigger. And also i did got to Orlando's event for the first time this year

Awesome on getting to visit Orlando!  I'm curious to know what you thought of the Anniversary house - especially in light of none of it being familiar to you (other than what you've read from reviews).  You are in a unique position having seen none of those original houses, and I'm sure it was a bunch of random rooms.  Clearly the Anniversary House had no intention of telling a story.  Question is: was it scary because you had zero idea of what to expect at all?  Or was it a bunch of random crap?

Awesome on getting to visit Orlando!  I'm curious to know what you thought of the Anniversary house - especially in light of none of it being familiar to you (other than what you've read from reviews).  You are in a unique position having seen none of those original houses, and I'm sure it was a bunch of random rooms.  Clearly the Anniversary House had no intention of telling a story.  Question is: was it scary because you had zero idea of what to expect at all?  Or was it a bunch of random crap?

I really liked Jacks Presents, but it wasn't my one of my favorite houses. There were some great rooms(Classic monsters, gothic, nightingales, Scary Tales). The only time I felt it was just a bunch of random crap was the Forsaken room. It didn't look like any other rooms lighting wise and it was weird. It wasn't a bad room(that distinction goes bloodengutz), it just felt out of place. It's like the Alice Cooper/Black Sabbath/Clowns wall in the bathtub scene in This Is the End. I got scared in there though. I have a review of Orlandos event in that sub forum

Edited by foodstampsFTW

Quick correction about your post. You forgot about the Corpz scare zone when you mentioned the only new things this year.

You are correct, sir.  Totally forgot that.  Corpz was an interesting scarezone.  The blockades with the sandbags were a clever idea and looked surprisingly good at night.  

From what I can see it looks for sure that Hollywood was bad.

I know we'll never get back Bill and Ted, so I'll say it: I miss Heckles and Twitch.  Jabbawockeez is singularly the worst show HHN has ever put on.  It insults our intelligence.  They shut down Bill & Ted because of a "gender-identity" joke, and what do they replace it with?  A bunch of gender neutral dancers.  Don't you see that HHN is laughing at you?  This is the checkmate of Political Correctness.  Game over.  If you find this form of entertainment pleasing, I worry for our future.  Our grandchildren are destined to line up for the 8pm showing of "Ass" at Equinox Discomfort Evenings 2047 - the event where customers walk through museums depicting long forgotten frightening images: a gun, a pointed stick, a cigarette, and a Bible.

Edited by criticalanalysis

Thanks for the tip on Scare Patrol Z-man although the maze seems to suck I still love the movie and want that damn flyer!!!!

Get the flyer if you can.  Gotta say, it's the nicest freebie Murdy has made so far.  I was expecting a literal 8.5"x11" flyer.  Not so.  Thick, glossy cardstock.  If you want to take care of it. make sure you get some extra park maps for cushioning it as well as a plastic bag from a nearby shop, as the flyer won't fit in your pocket like the old business cards did.

Then get a free locker at the Mummy and store it.

And if the Scare Patrol gives you one that is a bit mangled, feel free to ask them nicely for a pristine one.  They have boxes of them.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 1

Get the flyer if you can.  Gotta say, it's the nicest freebie Murdy has made so far.  I was expecting a literal 8.5"x11" flyer.  Not so.  Thick, glossy cardstock.  If you want to take care of it. make sure you get some extra park maps for cushioning it as well as a plastic bag from a nearby shop, as the flyer won't fit in your pocket like the old business cards did.

Then get a free locker at the Mummy and store it.

And if the Scare Patrol gives you one that is a bit mangled, feel free to ask them nicely for a pristine one.  They have boxes of them.

Thanks yeah I was able to keep mine in a ziplock bag I always bring to keep our phones and wallets dry when we do JP inbetween maps I actually managed to snag two but I'll get into that in my reveiw.