HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Just now, themazethinker said:

since i didn't see the first tow in a while i had to look up clips for some rooms lol. should i change anything in my house or is it good enough. the challenge of the house was the scene material for it. by the way im 13 yet for some reason i make better houses then murdy would. [ no offense to murdy ]

Your house was pretty good for stuff it had to work with; I'm 14 *lied about my age so I could get an account here cuz I didn't know it allowed people under 18* but yeah I feel like you and I could make a better event than Murdy in recent years. Murdy's really good but he has to have his houses in tents which limits the amount of set design he can do.

Just now, wow said:

Your house was pretty good for stuff it had to work with; I'm 14 *lied about my age so I could get an account here cuz I didn't know it allowed people under 18* but yeah I feel like you and I could make a better event than Murdy in recent years. Murdy's really good but he has to have his houses in tents which limits the amount of set design he can do.

and remember murdy has a black hallway fetish so there's your answer lol. i also wanted to include the baby maggot scene somewhere in the house but couldn't find any room for it since the house was bigger then i expected.

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

and remember murdy has a black hallway fetish so there's your answer lol. i also wanted to include the baby maggot scene somewhere in the house but couldn't find any room for it since the house was bigger then i expected.

True; for Scary Movie I wanted to use the Matrix parody scenes but I don't know how they could do that in a maze so I opted out of using it

1 minute ago, wow said:

True; for Scary Movie I wanted to use the Matrix parody scenes but I don't know how they could do that in a maze so I opted out of using it

yeah i can see why you chose scary movie 1 and 2 since well the others were just plain terrible. also since you didn't reply should i change anything in my fly house or just keep it like it is?

yeah i can see why you chose scary movie 1 and 2 since well the others were just plain terrible. also since you didn't reply should i change anything in my fly house or just keep it like it is?

No you should keep your fly house as it is; it does well with the limited content it has to work with. I think all the Scary Movies have enough content to be mazes *with the exception of 5 which would only work in a mashup of all 5 movies*

Just now, wow said:

No you should keep your fly house as it is; it does well with the limited content it has to work with. I think all the Scary Movies have enough content to be mazes *with the exception of 5 which would only work in a mashup of all 5 movies*

thanks man. i think by tomorrow our usher house will be done. after that i'll look at a few hills have eyes clips to help for inspiration

thanks man. i think by tomorrow our usher house will be done. after that i'll look at a few hills have eyes clips to help for inspiration

It's fine; I'll do Hills Have Eyes, you should focus on your Thing house since it's an original idea and would require more work(backstory and all). When you release your Thing I'll release my Bioshock one

On 7/6/2017 at 6:26 PM, wow said:

It's fine; I'll do Hills Have Eyes, you should focus on your Thing house since it's an original idea and would require more work(backstory and all). When you release your Thing I'll release my Bioshock one

hey i was thinking of spreading the world and show your outlast haunted house on reddit. don't worry i'll give credit.  main reason why im thinking of spreading it is to see if there should be any changes by the fans of the game. if you say no i won't do it

hey i was thinking of spreading the world and show your outlast haunted house on reddit. don't worry i'll give credit.  main reason why im thinking of spreading it is to see if there should be any changes by the fans of the game. if you say no i won't do it

Yeah can you do it, that'd be awesome; just remember to give credit and share the link to it

i know i may sound impatient but is the usher house almost done. if there's any problems with some of the ideas i will help out.

Oh sorry I forgot about that, I'll have it done before 9:30 pacific time

Maze:

Usher Presents: Classic Horror

(located in Metro Sets)

Scene Order:

Facade: The facade is the same as the first Usher house '09, with the exterior covered in posters of classic Universal monster movies as well as posters of the other original mazes(Salem & Bad Kids).

Transition: When guests first the theater they will be in a hallway with movie posters, with the smell of popcorn pumped out, at the end of the hallway is a poster for Dracula. Under the poster will be a table with a skull with fangs on it and a rose, when guests turn they will enter the next room. Usher will pop out at guests while they are distracted

Dracula room: When guests enter there will be a courtyard filled with people on stakes, corpses drained of blood, and a woman pleading for help; Dracula will pop out and pretend to bite her throat. As guests reach the exit of this room Dracula will pop out at them.

Transition: Guests will be in a movie theater hallway, at the end of it will be a poster for Frankenstein, under it will be a table with needles and thread. In this hallway the Usher pop out while guests are distracted by the poster

Frankenstein room: Guests will see a laboratory where Frankenstein says "It's alive!"; on the table will be the Bride of Frankenstein who will reach out to guests; while they are distracted by the Bride, Frankenstein will pop out at guests.

Transition: Same transition as before, but at the end of the hall will be a poster for The Wolfman, under it will be a table with a lump of hair and a rifle on it. 

Wolfman room: Guests will be in the forest where they can see a man warning them of the Wolfman, when the Wolfman pops out the man will shoot at guests and the Wolfman.

Transition: Same transition as before, but in this hallway will be a poster for The Mummy, under it will be bandages.

Mummy room: The Mummy hallway from House of Horrors, but with more actors

Transition: Same transition as before, but with a poster for The Thing From Another World(will only incorporate scenes from The Thing) under it will be a table with a blowtorch on it.

TTFAW room: A crew member of Outpost 31 who has been assimilated popping out at guests, guests then enter the dog pen where they see the Dog-Thing and MacReady with a blowtorch.

Transition: Same transition as before but with a poster for Psycho, under it a table that has sign that says "Vacancy" on it. 

Psycho room: A basement with Mother's corpse in a rocking chair in the corner, Norman will pop out at guests.

Finale: The finale will be lit in black and white and will be a mirror maze where the Usher & the rest of the monsters will pop out at guests.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wow said:

Maze:

Usher Presents: Classic Horror

(located in Metro Sets)

Scene Order:

Facade: The facade is the same as the first Usher house '09, with the exterior covered in posters of classic Universal monster movies as well as posters of the other original mazes(Salem & Bad Kids).

Transition: When guests first the theater they will be in a hallway with movie posters, with the smell of popcorn pumped out, at the end of the hallway is a poster for Dracula. Under the poster will be a table with a skull with fangs on it and a rose, when guests turn they will enter the next room. Usher will pop out at guests while they are distracted

Dracula room: When guests enter there will be a courtyard filled with people on stakes, corpses drained of blood, and a woman pleading for help; Dracula will pop out and pretend to bite her throat. As guests reach the exit of this room Dracula will pop out at them.

Transition: Guests will be in a movie theater hallway, at the end of it will be a poster for Frankenstein, under it will be a table with needles and thread. In this hallway the Usher pop out while guests are distracted by the poster

Frankenstein room: Guests will see a laboratory where Frankenstein says "It's alive!"; on the table will be the Bride of Frankenstein who will reach out to guests; while they are distracted by the Bride, Frankenstein will pop out at guests.

Transition: Same transition as before, but at the end of the hall will be a poster for The Wolfman, under it will be a table with a lump of hair and a rifle on it. 

Wolfman room: Guests will be in the forest where they can see a man warning them of the Wolfman, when the Wolfman pops out the man will shoot at guests and the Wolfman.

Transition: Same transition as before, but in this hallway will be a poster for The Mummy, under it will be bandages.

Mummy room: The Mummy hallway from House of Horrors, but with more actors

Transition: Same transition as before, but with a poster for The Thing From Another World(will only incorporate scenes from The Thing) under it will be a table with a blowtorch on it.

TTFAW room: A crew member of Outpost 31 who has been assimilated popping out at guests, guests then enter the dog pen where they see the Dog-Thing and MacReady with a blowtorch.

Transition: Same transition as before but with a poster for Psycho, under it a table that has sign that says "Vacancy" on it. 

Psycho room: A basement with Mother's corpse in a rocking chair in the corner, Norman will pop out at guests.

Finale: The finale will be lit in black and white and will be a mirror maze where the Usher & the rest of the monsters will pop out at guests.

amazing house for the icon, i understand why you didn't do the right thing from another world since that creature was just plain cheesy lol

also you're still thinking of doing your thing house. would love to see how you would do it

4 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

amazing house for the icon, i understand why you didn't do the right thing from another world since that creature was just plain cheesy lol

also you're still thinking of doing your thing house. would love to see how you would do it

Yeah the 50's edition of The Thing looked terrible so I just went with the 80's version. If I were to do a Thing house I would make sure that it's really claustrophobic so that you feel really paranoid; also I would have a mix of animatronics & scareactors so it's not-not scary but also isn't too actor oriented

Just now, wow said:

Yeah the 50's edition of The Thing looked terrible so I just went with the 80's version. If I were to do a Thing house I would make sure that it's really claustrophobic so that you feel really paranoid; also I would have a mix of animatronics & scareactors so it's not-not scary but also isn't too actor oriented

you want to just include my thing house with some small changes or write up a description for it like the others?

16 hours ago, themazethinker said:

you want to just include my thing house with some small changes or write up a description for it like the others?

No I liked your Thing house. The only house left is The Hills Have Eyes and after reading about the 07 TCM house I think HHE will be in the vein of that

On 7/6/2017 at 4:20 PM, themazethinker said:

I thought the 3rd one is good. 4 & 5 are the worst.

On 7/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, wow said:

No I liked your Thing house. The only house left is The Hills Have Eyes and after reading about the 07 TCM house I think HHE will be in the vein of that

here's my awil prequel

american werewolf in london origins - jp queue [ house will show who the first werewolf was ]

codename 2014 [ the year the mourning ritual version of bad moon came out ] 

Facade

You enter into a small town as you keep hearing strange noises in the bushes and something howling in agony. You look up into the sky and see a full moon in the clouds. You turn left as you enter into  a pub called the slaughtered lamb

Scene 1 slaughtered lamb

You enter into the bar and surprisingly it’s empty. As you look around the bar you can see broken beer bottles on the ground and claw marks on the walls. Maybe a bear accidently went in here and attacked the bar people. But you aren’t alone. You spot a old guy sitting on his chair with a gun in his hand staring at you. You walk past him but he jumps at you telling you to get out of here before it comes back.

Scene 2 church

You enter into an abandoned church as you can see figures on the chairs slaughtered. One of the chairs seems empty but as you look closely you can see a hand grabbing onto the chair The church looks destroyed and you can see a graffiti painting around the walls saying stuff like [satans dog] or [ beware the moon]. As you walk past the chairs the slaughtered bodies jump out begging for help.

Scene 3 house

As you enter into a house you can see it actually looks peaceful almost. You look out the window and you can see a half moon this time. As you enter the living room you see a man convulsing in pain as you can see his spine bulging out and him growing teeth and claws. Even though he looks like an animal the man says to get out. You escape through the basement.

Scene 4 basement

As you enter into the basement you step on something wet. You look down to see you stepped on raw meat :the raw meat is actually on a glass: You continue forward until you see a cage that has claw marks on the ground. As you pass by it a half human half wolf creature pops out trying to claw you.

Scene 5 barn outside

You enter outside and you spot a barn in the distance. As you pass the doors you can see multiple dead animals.

Scene 6 barn inside

As you enter the pitch black barn you can smell rotting flesh as you can hear growls from left and right. The lights suddenly turn on you see the creature eating a man. It looks at you then lunges at you.

Scene 7 moors

You enter outside as the only thing you can see is smoke. You hear screams coming behind. You turn around to see a guest starting to turn. [ basically fake fangs,claws,sideburns, and yellow eyes ] As he is in the final stages of the transformation a gunsman comes out from behind and shoots the transforming werewolf.

Edited by themazethinker

not to be rude but is the hills have eyes house almost done. also the bioshock one too.

Yeah sorry I've just been busy lately, I'll have both done by tomorrow and I'll post Hills Have Eyes later tonight