HHN 2015: Exterminatorz

DTH316

Did you guys hear that one of the mutated characters in Exterminatorz is a Croc wearing Crocs....very Punny Murdy... ;)

Yeah I heard the same! Going to be such an awesome character, I wonder how many people are going to notice his crocs :lol:

I hope I can! SZ 1 is my favorite to people-watch in.

and yeah, I could be wrong though and it could have just been a crazy coincidence.

I love watching that zone too. It's always a blast and i can't wait to see all the fun costumes with this zone, like a croc wearing croc

• Like 1

Yeah from what I've heard the characters should be pretty gnarly/scary. It'll hopefully be a very unsettling area. 

I think the best part of this zone is the croc in the crocs... Sounds like great character 

It really does! I hope he can move around pretty easily since crocs cant walk on two legs well and im sure walking in crocs isn't the easiest

The only thing I can picture for this scarezone is Arnold Swarzenegger as a mutant bug walking around the front entrance yelling things like:

"I am the Exturmenatorz, and you little people are stahting to BUGG me!" or,

"Here comes da humans, Get to Da Choppa!"

I know, I know.......I got nuthin':predator:

• Like 3

so like Roach spray girls (except it'd be human spray girls) I see thats pretty cool....Weird how all of went straight to sexy roaches...stupid sexy roaches haha.

That's because we WANTED sexy roaches. MURDY DROPS THE BALL AGAIN. 

But ur in all seriousness they probably will have something bug like considering the company doesn't like humans. Maybe green skin or hair or something.

• Like 2

I'm excited and terrified. Rodents are the only thing on this earth that scare me. They better not give a rat a chainsaw. 

I can handle a giant rat but a fucking giant cockroach, I don't know how I can handle this, hate those fuckers

Looks like both of you are screwed ;)

hhn.jpg

• Like 2