HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I would have to say that the tree has nothing to do with HHN, just a tree from the park that died, if it were there would be alot more in the same area.

But if you wat to speculate on tree's you might want to look at this PICTURE

Edited by C_D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my tip of the tree rumor:

I think it's possible that we could see the angry tree monsters from American Gothic again, in some fashion. But, IDK, that's just my speculation.

They wont be any type of construction tours.. it would be a insurance company nightmare!

Once the walls are up there is no more danger than when the houses open for the event. After walls the rest is just props and treatment.

Once the walls are up there is no more danger than when the houses open for the event. After walls the rest is just props and treatment.

Yea Technically a construction tour could be watching them set up the props and watch them how they make a house as far as details and such. I mean seeing them decorate and stuff would appeal to me alot more then watch them cut wood lol

... i think the Mr.smith guy is a troll didn't he say he know eddies involved he has seen concept art and do not ask him where and now this idk sounds odd to me :huh:

Yeah I know, He seems a bit odd. :/

Yea Technically a construction tour could be watching them set up the props and watch them how they make a house as far as details and such. I mean seeing them decorate and stuff would appeal to me alot more then watch them cut wood lol

I would really like to see that. I work in a local haunted house and I would love to see how they do everything.

... i think the Mr.smith guy is a troll didn't he say he know eddies involved he has seen concept art and do not ask him where and now this idk sounds odd to me :huh:

Yes and I stand by for what I said, its your choice if you choose to believe me or not. Just remember when u see Eddie this year, the first thing I want to come to your mind is gee Mr Smith was right all along. Besides it gives you something else to talk about besides the whle tree thing which doesnt make any sense to me as I look at the whole tree concept as a Spooky prop then some clue. Theyve been using trees every year. And Remember anyone with good solid info isn't gonna tell you where he got it from so that he can protect the person who gave the info.

Actually anyone with real info is gonna keep their mouth shut!~

I mean seeing them decorate and stuff would appeal to me alot more then watch them cut wood lol

OH NOES, Wood comes from trees...

The real question is who would want to take a tour of an undressed set anyway? it just doesn't make sense...

Good question. I mean I would like to see how they start and such. Also for people in the haunt business to fly to Orlando to get tips and being able to see them build and decorate in front of them would be pretty cool. I for one would def be interested in this.

Okay, so even if the tree rumor is pushing it, I have to say, no matter what, a tree can be familiarized WITH the event. If it is a reunion (WHICH, by the way we are not 100%, Uni may be throwing some junk out to keep us occupied and THEN surprise us) I believe that a Family Tree would be in order. And I believe this was mentioned before. I mean think about it, the XX in the HHN XX were scratches... like memories that SCAR you? And the trees could mimic a family tree, and they were dead, giving a chilling and terrifying semblance to an otherwise regular organism. Shadows from the Past (scrapbooks anyone? jk), dead family trees, scarring memories, it all seems to fit if it is possible. I know this is just ramble, but I hope people will agree with me!

Edited by Sohrin

I have always said I'm taken this whole family reunion with a grain of salt, and until UO releases something Im going to continue to speculate on it instead of wishing.

Also I still dont see a construction tour happening anytime soon but then again I could be wrong.

I agree Charles, I don't see the construction tour happening because of insurance regulations. I'd love to know where someone got this idea; it's interesting to see where rumors start.

I agree Charles, I don't see the construction tour happening because of insurance regulations. I'd love to know where someone got this idea; it's interesting to see where rumors start.

Not to go off-topic or anything, but, KIM!!! It's about time you started posting here again!

P.S. I couldn't help but notice that Amy Pond, er, I mean moonfall (she does look like her!) has a tree in her sig! Coincidence?

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

I personally think that a reunion might be a good idea but some things people are talking about are many movie characters so, here is my idea of some good mazes

Jack the clown/Chance/Tiny/Eddie

Albert Caine(Caretaker)/SINdy Caine

The Director/The Usher where the usher leads the guests into the maze then becomes the "star" in one of the directors movies and dies

The Storyteller/Bloody Mary where the Storyteller tells a story about Bloody Mary then Bloody Mary "attacks"

And possibly The Cryptkeeper

Anybody else think these are good maze ideas?

I personally think that a reunion might be a good idea but some things people are talking about are many movie characters so, here is my idea of some good mazes

Jack the clown/Chance/Tiny/Eddie

Albert Caine(Caretaker)/SINdy Caine

The Director/The Usher where the usher leads the guests into the maze then becomes the "star" in one of the directors movies and dies

The Storyteller/Bloody Mary where the Storyteller tells a story about Bloody Mary then Bloody Mary "attacks"

And possibly The Cryptkeeper

Anybody else think these are good maze ideas?

If they tie in that Jack and Chance are married then kiss HHN goodbye

Albert and Cindy (not Sindy) could work.

Director and Usher are to totally different characters, they wont work together

Same thing goes with BM and Storyteller.

I agree.

But.. I was reading some articles on the Vault, and what could work for Jack's maze including Eddie is to go back to the character's discarded roots and original ideas for him. Would it possibly work for a Carnival of Carnage maze, and having Eddie basically invading the carnival and slaughtering its characters through the second half leading up to him closing in on Jack and finally killing him off?

I meant that Jack/Eddie/Chance/Tiny would be kind of like an Insane Clown Posse sort of thing

It is SINdy because if you read the backstory and reason why they didn't use her in the first place, you would read that originally she wasn't related to The Caretaker at all but was just an evil little girl then in Florida, there was a string of child abductions and then they scraped her and tied her into being the Caretakers daughter.

The Usher/Director thing was something I thought of because they are both in film-style jobs and when i said he would be the star i meant that the Usher would die in one of the first scenes of the maze

The Storyteller/Bloody Mary was something i came up with just because i didnt have a fourth maze here and Bloody Mary has those millions of legends about her and i figured the Storyteller would tie into that because abviously she tells stories

P.S. how do i quote you guys?

Edited by baraka564