HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My speculations based on the website are as follows: there is almost nothing on the website that was not part of the old archive site, the exceptions being videos that were on the HHN 19: Ripped from the Silver Screen site.

Thus I speculate that this teaser is merely holding a place to whet our appetite with a nostalgic look at the past, until actual details about this years event will be revealed.

I cannot believe that there are already people talking about the parade coming back, or the old houses and shows mentioned on the site. They are there for historic purposes only.

They only real clue can be found on the very front page. I have emphasized certain key phrases in the passage in red:

Get it?

Going along with this speculation, do you think the tabs for Characters and Environments will change with the new theme for this year? Do you think we will see any returning characters?? And what kind of Characters should we envision?

I am one of those that thought this would be a reunion year but I would LOVE to be proven wrong on that fact.

Edited by BabyFirefly

I got an email showing a better image of the Lantern.

Got that too!

Yeah it looks a lot like the terra throne to me... or ancient Greek/Mespotamian

Oh and as a side note I went through some of the code... but not all of it... Lot there... so I'll get around to and post if I find anything.

Edited by JWFearman

Got that too!

Yeah it looks a lot like the terra throne to me... or ancient Greek/Mespotamian

Oh and as a side note I went through some of the code... but not all of it... Lot there... so I'll get around to and post if I find anything.

Yeah it screamed terra queen to me, but who knows.