HHN 2015: Crimson Peak: Maze Of Madness

I'm looking forward to seeing this! I'm expecting grand and beautiful sets. I think this has potential of having the finest sets HHN has ever made. 

This could also end up being the only maze I look forward to. 

• Like 2

I feel like I'm going to be massively underwhelmed by the maze's facade. They're most likely using the mansion as the facade, of course, and I don't see how they're going to effectively scale a 100-200 foot tall facade down to about 20 feet. Does anyone know what the tallest facade they've ever built was? 

I'm looking forward to seeing this! I'm expecting grand and beautiful sets. I think this has potential of having the finest sets HHN has ever made. 

This could also end up being the only maze I look forward to. 

Oh, don't be such a Negative Nelly, Freak!  Just joshingB).  I agree that Del Toro is able to visualize and create awesome set designs.  Maybe this will result in some effective scares as folks are admiring the sets.

Excellent choice for a first maze announcement and just like Insidious in 2013 I am super stoked we get another awesome IP exclusive to Hollywood. Thank you John Murdy you did not disappoint! This maze has a really good chance at being my most anticipated of the whole lineup.

I knew this was coming! Super excited, I can't wait for some Del Toro insanity in person. However, the subtitle is god awful. Every year since Kill, Jason, Kill, they just get dumber and dumber. Either way, won't effect the maze much. Hopefully they utilize the maze aspect and have at least two paths at the end or something as alternate endings. That would really drive up repeat business for me!

then may I introduce you to "The Life And Crimes Of Michael Myers"

Clowns 3D: Music by Slash says hai.

I swear Hollywood is BAD at making names. The Walking DEAD:DEAD Inside, Evil Dead:The Book of the Dead, Kill, Jason, Kill, and now this. This one isn't nearly as bad as ^, but still not great. It'a minor thing, as it has nothing to do with the actually maze quality, but it still bugs me. lol

REALLY jealous about this one. I was supposed to come over to Cali for this event, but plans fell through so I will not be attending. Hope it's great!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...