HHN Hollywood 2014 Merchandise

Personally, I miss the rad shot glasses they had back in 2011/2012, specifically the House of 1000 Corpses one, to this day I've never found a shot glass at the event I've loved as much as this one.

As for merch this year, definitely better than last year in terms of variety but I'm on the boat with others when I say "nope!" to the main shirt with the slogan on the front and all mazes on the back, cheesy slogan and not that great of a design. I did however buy a hoodie last night as I got chilly and figured I'd buy something at some point anyway.

• Like 1

Personally, I miss the rad shot glasses they had back in 2011/2012, specifically the House of 1000 Corpses one, to this day I've never found a shot glass at the event I've loved as much as this one.

As for merch this year, definitely better than last year in terms of variety but I'm on the boat with others when I say "nope!" to the main shirt with the slogan on the front and all mazes on the back, cheesy slogan and not that great of a design. I did however buy a hoodie last night as I got chilly and figured I'd buy something at some point anyway.

at least it's not "What Fear Fears Most!"

How much was the hoodie?

at least it's not "What Fear Fears Most!"

How much was the hoodie?

Thank god. Although I do think that's a shirt I wear a lot, just because I like the design on the back.

I'll have to try and find my reciept but with my employee discount I think I paid $35? I think they were $44.95 or something around there prior to discount. Felt like the same price as previous years' hoodies.

• Like 1

Thank god. Although I do think that's a shirt I wear a lot, just because I like the design on the back.

I'll have to try and find my reciept but with my employee discount I think I paid $35? I think they were $44.95 or something around there prior to discount. Felt like the same price as previous years' hoodies.

that sounds about right. hopefully they have some Halloween weekend honestly everything else as far shirts just seem blah kinda like last year.

Richie and the doorman do give you the card. I don't know who you ask for antivenom but I'm assuming it's the culebra Richie in room 3. When I got there I just started screaming for antivenom and nothing happened. And there is a number on the card. I haven't called it yet but it's probably just an add for season 2.

Maybe the antivenom thing is a reference to the show? I didn't watch the first half but something to do with the motel maybe?

Okay so I need a huge favor from both people going and who have gone......

As I am super stressed on money this month, cash I normally save up for October was used so I should be back to normal in October but I need to really think about how I will distribute funds after bills. So Millie helped out with the Hoodie price So I just need to know the prices of....

1. The Terminus Coffee Mug

2. The Lanyard

and if someone can post their 2014 souvenir cup it will greatly be appreciated.

I heard they had some one that just said terminus and another with the HHN logo and burned walkers supposedly they have them at the Uni store at citywalk

Yes, there's actually a few extras on city walk that weren't in the main store after you walk in front gate. Not much, just extra cups (same as what's inside) and I saw a few props/masks that they seem to try and sell for top dollar even though you can buy the same thing at your local Halloween store. The shirts (and hoodie) are pretty plain, I feel like they get more "toots horn" every year instead of more extravagant and fun. They theme to ONE thing mainly, I'm just happy that this time next year there won't be TWD merch, so over it!

I didn't see any lanyards either but I also didn't look that hard, I ran in and ran out literally.

IF the prices are the same as previous years, which I believe they are as I was right about my $45.95 hoodie, here's price lists:

Unisex hoodie: $44.95

HHN T-Shirt: $21.95

Lanyard: $12.00

Souvenier Mug: $14.95

Shot Glass: $8.95

Prices may have changed but I had tags on all my things from last year so hopefully that helps

Edited by Mellie_Monster
  • Like 1

Yes, there's actually a few extras on city walk that weren't in the main store after you walk in front gate. Not much, just extra cups (same as what's inside) and I saw a few props/masks that they seem to try and sell for top dollar even though you can buy the same thing at your local Halloween store. The shirts (and hoodie) are pretty plain, I feel like they get more "toots horn" every year instead of more extravagant and fun. They theme to ONE thing mainly, I'm just happy that this time next year there won't be TWD merch, so over it!

I didn't see any lanyards either but I also didn't look that hard, I ran in and ran out literally.

IF the prices are the same as previous years, which I believe they are as I was right about my $45.95 hoodie, here's price lists:

Unisex hoodie: $44.95

HHN T-Shirt: $21.95

Lanyard: $12.00

Souvenier Mug: $14.95

Shot Glass: $8.95

Prices may have changed but I had tags on all my things from last year so hopefully that helps

thanks it's a big help! Yeah the event shirts haven't been amazing in a while even as someone who likes walking dead the event shirts were just blah! (last year I opted for the rick sheriff shirt instead of an HHN one, but I like the hoodie and Mug logo tbh and the lanyard pretty cool hopefully the still have some by November 1st, last time they had a lot in the Uni store and on clearance.

thanks!!!