HHN Hollywood 2014 Merchandise

Maybe you're thinking of 2012.

2013 main was TWD, but at least it also had Evil Dead, Insidious, and El Cucuy.

This new one doesn't even say HHN on the front!

Not to mention the cup is shorter and thinner. With an ugly orange, bubble cap. Ughhh. Totally messes up the look of my collection when all stacked together.

Am I the only one who hates the cups this year, orrrrr?

I'm not happy with any of the merch the last 2 years, but the cup and terrible slogan on the main event shirt kills me. Like I said in a previous post, I'm so excited for HHN 2015 - if there is one tiny thing of TWD, I'll flip my lid. I'm just tired of seeing only one IP and it not even being the main one.

• Like 1

Maybe you're thinking of 2012.

2013 main was TWD, but at least it also had Evil Dead, Insidious, and El Cucuy.

This new one doesn't even say HHN on the front!

Not to mention the cup is shorter and thinner. With an ugly orange, bubble cap. Ughhh. Totally messes up the look of my collection when all stacked together.

I didn't like the deer one either but I think the Walking Dead design last was just boring even with the other mazes, thats why last year I and the year before I just got the Silent Hill shirt and the Rick Uniform shirt instead of the event shirt...honestly I love Walking Dead but I felt like the WD shirts at Hot Topic were way better then what they offered that being said I actually really like the burned walker for some reason which is why I'm getting the hoodie, the mug, and the lanyard but the event shirt again seems boring.

BTW with the sippers that's not Universal (well the picture is) that's bubble top is EVERYWHERE now over the last year.

• Like 1

10649641_10152333009461727_6630546902911

we got bloodbags!!!!!

I just noticed that too! I really want one, I dint see them on my first trip but I'm defiantly getting one when I go again! Somebody told me you could get them down at the concessions stand before boarding the Terror Tram!

• 4 weeks later...