Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN Hollywood 2014

Choose the attack word for 2014!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN 2014?

• Eat Crow
    • TwoTonTick
    • All Hail Landis!
    • Remix
    • Get to the Choppa!

My dad is friends with John Murdy, and e says it's TwoTonTick. I know that's supposed to be secret, but I said that because pops wouldn't let me smoke a joint with my girl. Now he's gonna PAY!

By the way, I'm pretty surprised that "Eat Crow" got the fewest votes.

I always vote for the least popular things. ):

If I may ask, why was 2012 Bloody Waters? Was it a TTT like scenario where someone "leaked" a Jaws maze?

It was a joke I accidentally started. I wasn't that active on the forums when it came around, so when I said it, I thought it had been said before.

Then I asked who started it after it got REALLY out of hand, and it turns out it was me. ):

EDIT: YO, MAN, I LIED. I just researched it and I didn't start this at all. I guess I got confused with something else. O.O What was I thinking...

Double Edit: I found out what I was thinking... Trevler started it, but I said something Jaws-related soon after and didn't notice Trevler's post. This was two years ago... Mr. HHN happened to call it Bloody Waters which was coincidentally attached to an Orlando attraction.

Why didn't anyone correct my lies? D:<

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

It was a joke I accidentally started. I wasn't that active on the forums when it came around, so when I said it, I thought it had been said before.

Then I asked who started it after it got REALLY out of hand, and it turns out it was me. ):

Haha nice, I noticed a lot of jokes about it this year. Good to see your tradition is still going

If you guys wouldn't mind explaining just a bit more - I do not want to have bad "super secret phrase" etiquette. Do you just randomly yell this or what? We have a newbie/virgin joining us for opening night, and it would make my whole year if I could yell something that would draw more scareactors to us to ensure he gets the shit scared out of him. He's my partner's 32 year old son, and he thinks he's cool as shit and won't be scared all night. I know better because I know how good the scareactors are.. it's only a matter of time. If I can do something - like yell TwoTonTick - to increase the odds, I'll do it. I just don't want to be an ass about it. Also, since we are going opening night with him, I don't know if there will be any threads for me to read to locate where the scareactors of this forum will be?

^^^ I would consult the scareactor location thread. If you yell TTT where the scareactors in the thread are located, you should get a response. The phrase is only useful for tracking down other members.

Just be sure to yell TwoTonTick outside the gates before the event begins on opening night. I'll awkardly wave. :P

• Like 1

^^^ I would consult the scareactor location thread. If you yell TTT where the scareactors in the thread are located, you should get a response. The phrase is only useful for tracking down other members.

Just be sure to yell TwoTonTick outside the gates before the event begins on opening night. I'll awkardly wave. :P

What if we say TwoTonTick and summon the real TwoTonTick........what do we do?

Like.....is it the same way to get rid of Beetlejuice?

• Like 1