Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN Hollywood 2014

Choose the attack word for 2014!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Super-Secret Attack Word for HHN 2014?

• Eat Crow
    • TwoTonTick
    • All Hail Landis!
    • Remix
    • Get to the Choppa!

You made stop yawning 'cause I had to laugh. ):

The struggle is very real!!!

Exactly! Only the concept art he showed me looked more like a giant, crudely drawn goldfish with stick figures holding it up. One of the stick figures was the frozen girl from the saw maze and the other was a Chucky doll.

When the attack word officially decided/announced? :o What if I yell any and all of these things? Do I get extra scares? I want extra scares.

It doesn't officially close until a month from now...but it looks like TwoTonTick is going to be the clear winner here.

I don't think anyone ever yelled anything at me last year (besides "ARE YOU A GIRL OR A BOY?!"), but my first year everyone from this forum yelled that they were going to steal my bike (I was Bicycle Girl in WD for people who weren't around then). It's hard to hear the shouting, depending on where you're located.

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well John Murdy told me its gonna be "Eat Crow"

My dad is friends with John Murdy, and e says it's TwoTonTick. I know that's supposed to be secret, but I said that because pops wouldn't let me smoke a joint with my girl. Now he's gonna PAY!

By the way, I'm pretty surprised that "Eat Crow" got the fewest votes.

• Like 2

My dad is friends with John Murdy, and e says it's TwoTonTick. I know that's supposed to be secret, but I said that because pops wouldn't let me smoke a joint with my girl. Now he's gonna PAY!

By the way, I'm pretty surprised that "Eat Crow" got the fewest votes.

lol if the story was the least bit true the dude has a cool dad if he was brave enough to ask permission to smoke a joint

• Like 1