4 "confirmed" IP Houses (HHN Orlando)

Okay, so as you all know, there are 4 IP's that have been "confirmed", not by HHN, but by everyone, including myself, that have been following the speculation and clues. It all adds up and most fans can say that "They all are definitely coming this year". These 4 houses are AVP, Halloween, The Walking Dead (Of Course), and Dracula. I wasn't aware of Dracula until just earlier when I read the article by Orlando Informer.

• Like 1

Good line up! I think if the original houses turn out as interesting as these, we may have ourselves a great year! I also read that The Purge is a confirmed scare zone, but every other sz is original.

Yeah! I'm getting really excited! And yeah, The Purge: Anarchy is definitely going to be a scarezone this year. It's gonna be awesome!!

Im most interested by qualities inside the mazes in question, what will keep TWD interesting for 20 min+ walkthroughs, how will they display the "tongues" and face huggers for AVP, and also will we visit Michael's infamous home and/or see any of his film kills... It all should be very interesting.

I'm interested to see how this "Alien Vs Predator" Maze plays out. It'll be especially cool to see how they create the Aliens. I'm thinking the Aliens would have to be mechanical puppets, like the AWIL werewolves from last year.

I would die if they are able to make a queen alien (not the whole creature of course, but at least the head of the queen coming out of a hole or something) I am really happy about seeing this house.

I wonder what kind of setting will it have? a spaceship? the pyramid temple from the movie?

Guest kiwisoup

It will be interesting to see how much of Vlad Tepes' notorious crimes are put into the Dracula Untold maze. I know I want to see bodies on spikes.

Didn't we see that in Dracula: Legacy of Blood?

I would die if they are able to make a queen alien (not the whole creature of course, but at least the head of the queen coming out of a hole or something) I am really happy about seeing this house.

I wonder what kind of setting will it have? a spaceship? the pyramid temple from the movie?

All we can do for now is speculate about what the maze will be like. However, what would an Alien based IP maze be without the queen alien?! I am 100% sure that HHN will be able to replicate the queen alien as a mechanical puppet. They've done so many great, detailed puppets in previous years. Remember the ones in "The Thing" maze? But I 100% agree with you. I would love to see The Queen Alien in this maze.