HHN 2014: The Walking Dead: The End of the Line

DTH316

I'm not going to argue that, I'm just saying for me personally, scares are the most important thing.

Now for TWD. I think this house will be pretty cool, I wonder how they'll do the helicopter through the roof scene, and also looking forward to going through the tunnels

Edited by foodstampsFTW

I'm not going to argue that, I'm just saying for me personally, scares are the most important thing.

Now for TWD. I think this house will be pretty cool, I wonder how they'll do the helicopter through the roof scene, and also looking forward to going through the tunnels

They already have the helicopter, so that won't be an issue.

Well here's how I think it will go.

The facade will be the prison again but hopefully it's destroyed with more walkers and the tank out front. Into Cell Block C with some Bloody Eye Walkers. Then into the store from episode 1 where hopefully we see the helicopter. Then on to the woods were we will see some of the bodies the governor found which say Liar etc. Into the Burned Cabin, more woods but we'll see the train tracks, into the place were Carol and Tyresse were hiding, back on the tracks into the tunnel and ending in Terminus.

Well here's how I think it will go.

The facade will be the prison again but hopefully it's destroyed with more walkers and the tank out front. Into Cell Block C with some Bloody Eye Walkers. Then into the store from episode 1 where hopefully we see the helicopter. Then on to the woods were we will see some of the bodies the governor found which say Liar etc. Into the Burned Cabin, more woods but we'll see the train tracks, into the place were Carol and Tyresse were hiding, back on the tracks into the tunnel and ending in Terminus.

The Moonshine Cabin is going to be on the Terror Tram. This is how I think it will go:

Like you said, the ruined prison first and then the store, the country club, the house where those dead bodies are on the beds, the train tunnel, and then Terminus.

• 3 weeks later...

In all honesty, as a spectator/visitor last year who doesn't get scared AT ALL, I was so bored with TWD maze last year. SZ was fun prior to the maze but the maze itself just felt like ... meh. Not sure if it's my previous years as a scare actor and mua for halloween events that have desensitized me to getting scared but I felt nothing. Hoping this year they kick it up just a tad for those seeking a thrill and not just the fans of the franchise. At least we know this will be the last year for if (if it's following protocols of previous mazes: TCM, Fthe13th, NOES, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

There is no protocol for this franchise. It's the biggest horror franchise as of right now, so don't be shocked if we get some sort of walking dead experience next year either :\.

As for the maze, last years maze was a huge let down for me from 2012. If they decide to have the prison and cell block C then that's fine, I just hope they fix the crowd control problem they had in there last year. Never had I stood in a maze for so long. That ruined the experience for me.

• Like 1

I don't think it was the maze that was the let down, it was crowd control. I did early entry and was on the second tram to the back lot and laterally ran into the maze and it was amazing but when we did the FOTL pass later on in the night the maze was a conga line and took probably around 20 minutes to get out so nothing would hit us perfectly and if it did we saw coming cuz of the conga

• Like 2