Additional FFP Days

Michele

On Saturday night, I was at CityWalk with a friend of mine from England. One of the security guards that she knows mentioned to her that she might want to check at Universal a couple of hours after HHN starts on peak nights to see if they are letting FFP people in that night. Apparently, the reason that Universal did not open up Friday night for the FFP is because their projected attendance was very high. I guess the projected numbers didn't turn out like expected so Universal opened the event up to FFP holders after a couple of hours.

I think Universal should come up wit a way to notify people if and when a night is opened up for FFP. They could ask for a contact, Like Cell, e-mail ect. And they should base this off of pre-sales, not projected walk ups to give the FFP or as I like to say The Fans, of the event a chance to show up as some if notified 1 to 2 hours into the event it would take another hour or two to get in leaving only a few hours for the event.

They should just send out messages to anyone signed up for the text messages. It still would be kind of hard for anyone that isn't in the immediate Orlando area to go though if they don't decide to open the park to FFP after a couple hours. By the time you get there, you wouldn't get much done.

This year seems like the Non-Peak nights have become the Peak nights and the Peak nights are the Non-Peak nights. Given the prices of Friday and Saturday tickets, its more obvious people are going on the cheaper nights or just getting FFP's to save money. If it keeps up this way, I wonder how they would change it for next year.

IMO, they need to offer AP holders a pass for ALL nights.