The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

It does seem a bit out of place given that one of the main storylines of the show is the constant struggle to find food.

Yeah the whole point of Woodburry was they were living in luxurey while the Prison group were the one scavenging just to survive, I mean they had BBQs and picnics like normal and hell the Governer had a full fledge breakfest in one episode just cuz he could.

Went through this maze twice and was very disappointed in it. Kept thinking there was gonna be more walkers trying to eat me. Overall the look and feel of this maze was definitely incredible. It just really needed more scares and better placed scares. Still trying to figure out why the room with the ringing phone was so big and the scare was around the corner. Should've used the ringing phone for misdirection unless i wasn't getting the scare. Cell block c needed some roamers IMO along with the tombs. The finale didn't bother me just seemed like they were recreating the finale from last year, but instead of burlap hanging pigs. Obviously it was a good maze, but not a great one.