HHN Hollywood 2013 Scareactor Loctions

I guess this would be the best place for this? If not, feel free to delete it please. (I'm not a "newb" perse' as I was on this board back in 2007, but have since forgotten my login and etc, so HAPPY to see the bored running and familiar "faces")

Anywho, Trev, I saw you Saturday, as I hadn't been on the boards (I honestly didn't even think this place was still around), I didn't know the fun word to yell out to you or any others. Also, do we have any people from The Purge SZ on here!? Because wow ... you guys, I hung out in your SZ for about two hours and also surrounded myself in your area of chainsaw Chaseout Saturday night, seriously, I actually had walked into the store and wrote little notes for all of you and was going to hand them to you but unfortunately as I muscled up enough to go give them to you (I've worked as a SA and now a MUA for a different theme park for 13 seasons now so I know how it feels to be bothered by people, I promised myself I'd never do that to other SAs), you all did your last run and were headed back "home". So anyway, just wanted to say you guys were awesome! And those in Insidious were great as well.

I guess this would be the best place for this? If not, feel free to delete it please. (I'm not a "newb" perse' as I was on this board back in 2007, but have since forgotten my login and etc, so HAPPY to see the bored running and familiar "faces")

Anywho, Trev, I saw you Saturday, as I hadn't been on the boards (I honestly didn't even think this place was still around), I didn't know the fun word to yell out to you or any others. Also, do we have any people from The Purge SZ on here!? Because wow ... you guys, I hung out in your SZ for about two hours and also surrounded myself in your area of chainsaw Chaseout Saturday night, seriously, I actually had walked into the store and wrote little notes for all of you and was going to hand them to you but unfortunately as I muscled up enough to go give them to you (I've worked as a SA and now a MUA for a different theme park for 13 seasons now so I know how it feels to be bothered by people, I promised myself I'd never do that to other SAs), you all did your last run and were headed back "home". So anyway, just wanted to say you guys were awesome! And those in Insidious were great as well.

You're a Vaulter?

You could always just say my name. I respond best to that!

This is true, next time I go, Ill definitely just call you out.

Indeed! I wasn't around too long, I do see some familiar faces around here still (Trev being one), but I met up with a group and auditioned for HHN in 2007, sadly never heard anything back from casting as to if I was ever cast (no rejection call or hiring call), so will never know if I was hired or not, but yep, way long ago I was around, back in the Vault days.