HHN Hollywood 2013 Scareactor Loctions

I am so hyped especially since this is my first year as a scare actor and that I was put in the most anticipated maze of Horror Nights! If it's done right, that scene will be completely badass!

Welcome to the forums and grats on snagging a plum scareactor role! Don't know if you've been lurking long, but it might be fun for you to read up on the official board "attack word" ;)

wait so are you a scareactor?

welcome to the forum and we will get you your scaractor badge! So I take it you're in the Blood rain scene thats pretty sweet! I kinda figured the Abomination Mia was a guy

Yup and I know Trevler too. I got hip to the site when showed me a funny banner with my character on it

Hi I'm new to the forum, but I've been cast in the Evil Dead Maze as Abomination Mia. Interesting since I'm male and the person who played Abomination Mia in the movie was also a male

On the note of males playing female roles I wonder if they casted any men to play the Old Woman in Insdious. Since the Old Woman in the movie was played by a male. No scareactors in Insdious are on this forum it seems so I guess we wont know until the event begins.

On the note of males playing female roles I wonder if they casted any men to play the Old Woman in Insdious. Since the Old Woman in the movie was played by a male. No scareactors in Insdious are on this forum it seems so I guess we wont know until the event begins.

Yeah one of my friends (male) was cast as the insidious lady.