Slender: The Man Without a Face (April Fool's Joke)

Looks like a major leak happened on Murdy's twitter this morning. Not surprisingly, he immediately erased it as he didn't mean to announce it during Monsterpalooza. Here's the Tweet:

"Rumors were true after all. LOL .Slender: Man without a Face is coming this year."

I'm honestly really upset about this. There's nothing to work on with this property and I was hoping for something more epic than this. Disappointed to say the least. What are your thoughts about this house? I don't know how Murdy will make this work.

Wow just Wow. i actually do want it to happen some people say it does not have much to draw from but it is supposed to be an original concept. You can have the Slenderman be as aggresive as you want. You could also make up characters like I made up his minions which are basically people he tortures then controls them her takes their eyes of and sows their mouth's shut.

Nope. Dread-Central just got a scoop that this'll be the first "interactive maze" for HHN. Keeping with the spirit of the origins of the story, guests will need to use an app on their phones to help them find their way through the maze. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone

Nope. Dread-Central just got a scoop that this'll be the first "interactive maze" for HHN. Keeping with the spirit of the origins of the story, guests will need to use an app on their phones to help them find their way through the maze. I'd post the link but I'm on my phone

What I find interesting is the gimmick that Slenderman only exists if enough people make him exist. Which means that there will be no scareactors in the maze unless the line is at least three hours long. Once that happens, there will be one Slenderman in each room.

Remember, last year he gave a hint on April Fool's day that turned out to be true...and he's been planning this for a while. We know that AMOK was a reference to gaming aMuCK who did a video of the Slenderman game. It was canceled because Universal made him use the flashlight gimmick for Silent Hill, which was going to be the selling point of Slenderman. However since he realized smartphones are big, he can use the Slenderman app (only $4.99, 3.99 with an annual pass) for better effect. It turns your phone into a flashlight, but starts to strobe whenever Slenderman is near. At least for Terror Tram and one of the scarezones.

Not everyone in the world and all of those who will attend HHN have a smart phone though

I guess they could divide people into groups and only the leader needs the app kinda like what they did with Blackout last year at Fright Fest.

This is real Murdy ment for the leak to happen since people wouldn't believe him because of the date. Murdy was being carny about not wanting to do this property. One the one national carny day of the year his joke is not to be carny to try to mess with your head. The whole thing about it only one character is false since legend says there were slendermen not just a slenderman and Freddy Jason Leatherface are only one character.

• Like 1

It's bull. Nothing more, nothing less.

Slender would be amazing news for me. And I know I could make a scary maze that wouldn't be too bland. I have so much ideas for a slender maze while others just think it would be a maze full of rooms with just slender standing there. I liked Mr.HHN's idea. Slender turning his victims into minions/SlenderMEN

I think Slender should at least have a scare zone. A scare zone won't hurt would it? I mean the slender design is basic. Plain face, tux, tall. It would be a great low budget scare just like Chucky Insult Imporium which would be a low budget funny show. I would have the Slender have extra arms though to not make it so basic.

It's all just WT though. I know this is an April Fools Joke.

Oh ya btw if a Cabin In The Woods Terror Tram does happen, Slender Man would fit perfectly making a cameo appearance. Slender could of been in one of the boxes like the other monsters Edited by StraightEdge