Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Hmmmm well ima wait till we get the official announcement. Not that I don't believe you Mr. HHN cus you pretty much got every clue on that one but I'm hoping that the guys in suits told murdy that he'd have to wait a few years before we saw an Alice cooper again. I know he like murdy's hero and stuff, but he should know that the fans should come before himself :\

John Murdy grew up with Alice Cooper.

AC has never been suggested in the last 7 years of HHN.

Since Murdy went to a Christian High School Just like Marilyn Manson and Manson was warned never to listen to Alice Cooper, AC was considered a "Very Dark" subject for Christians during this time.

The building in France that is supposed to be the facade is The Grand Guignol. The Grand Guignol is considered to be the setting in The Last Temptation.

The Grand Guignol is located in Paris a city in Europe that is also a city in the U.S. New Paris, Indiana.

Steven the main character of The Last Temptation portrays Alice Cooper who attended a Christian Elementary School that had a tradition during the Holiday Thanksgiving. It is not done anymore. The tradition was to run around the hallways and say thanks.

The Grand Guignol closed in 1956.

Alice Cooper recorded his 20th studio album in the Early 20th Century.

The Last Temptation was a comic so that counts as inspired by a book.

Some songs and stories in the comic TLT is about a treasure hidden by ​Medieval​ Templars.

Some plays in the Grand Guignol were about a Victorian age Witch named Alice Cooper. There was also a play called "The Grand Guignol's Victorian Horror Musical"

There you have it all the clues connect to TLT. DTH I know you were the first to mention this album but if y'all remember I was the one that started AC for Trickster because of what I found out from what Marilyn Manson said. I dint just tried to connect the clues with AC I tried different 1980's Horror Films, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, AC in Wonderland. Out of all of them TLT connected with all the clues.

I don't doubt you on this because I think this is right, but you said that Paris is the name of the city (that is also a name of a city in the US) but Paris isn't in England, as his clue is "Here's a hint...a city in England that is also a city in the US, the name appears in the maze...". That's the only thing I see wrong with your speculation. Anyways, nice job, this is impressive clue solving.

I don't doubt you on this because I think this is right, but you said that Paris is the name of the city (that is also a name of a city in the US) but Paris isn't in England, as his clue is "Here's a hint...a city in England that is also a city in the US, the name appears in the maze...". That's the only thing I see wrong with your speculation. Anyways, nice job, this is impressive clue solving.

Last Temptation does seem the obvious property, but there have been coincidences with Name Game/Evil Dead.

Why would the suits want Murdy to wait another year to finish the trilogy? It only makes business sense to do things in succession. Personally id be disappointed with speculation if something came back a few years down the road (F13, NOES, TCM), and the hype rate wouldn't be as high. Murdy has the audience aware of the Cooper brand, and if he takes time off from it, he risks unfamiliarizing his audience and they won't be able to appreciate the grand finale.

I think IF we got a 7th maze well get AWiL. It's going to suck watching the mazes of RESIDENT EVIL. CITW and all the other IP's we didn't get on YouTube.

Not this year in Hollywood... unless John Landis is a liar.

• Like 1