Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Let's just say the house that was supposed to be CITW were to be The Exorcism of Alice Cooper. That could be possible since we at first all thought trickster was the Exorcist. The book could either be the Exorcist novel or the bible. It is a dark subject matter, The Jr High Trickster could have said to never see an Alice Cooper concert. He might be misleading everybody with the AiW clues but AiW could just be a hint to Alice Cooper. The picture with the magnets, The AiW reference in the middle means Alice Cooper. The Ram is actually in the symbol of the Six Pointed star. The Classic Monsters gave Murdy Nightmares which caused him to be "Exorcised" as a child. Freddy represents the demon that goes inside the victims body. I really think that makes sense doesn't it.

• Like 1

Let's just say the house that was supposed to be CITW were to be The Exorcism of Alice Cooper. That could be possible since we at first all thought trickster was the Exorcist. The book could either be the Exorcist novel or the bible. It is a dark subject matter, The Jr High Trickster could have said to never see an Alice Cooper concert. He might be misleading everybody with the AiW clues but AiW could just be a hint to Alice Cooper. The picture with the magnets, The AiW reference in the middle means Alice Cooper. The Ram is actually in the symbol of the Six Pointed star. The Classic Monsters gave Murdy Nightmares which caused him to be "Exorcised" as a child. Freddy represents the demon that goes inside the victims body. I really think that makes sense doesn't it.

Wut...

Wow! Florida is getting cranky on the HHN-Orlando F-book site. They are not a big fan of CITW.

Anyway....

If you look at the magnet picture there are a few things that stand out:

• The Cheshire Cat is an obvious reference to Alice (Alice Cooper?)
  • Freddy and Jason were either the subject of and/or included in songs and videos by Alice Cooper.
  • Alice Cooper mentioned in interviews his horror influences were Frankenstein and the Wolfman.
  • The Ram is a symbol of Ancient Egyptian themes (Mummy?)
  • The Black Cat is mentioned in Alice Cooper song, Zombie Dance ("Black cat crossed my pathway, Winks her juju eye")

What does this mean? Well...Freddy vs. Jason? Alice Cooper/Monster Movie Mash Up? Another Alice Cooper maze inspired by one of his albums (Constrictor or Raise Your Fist and Yell)?... or at this point, I will just break out my old catchphrase....I GOT NUTHIN'! Ha Ha!

Edited by AsylumSB
  • Like 2

Wow! Florida is getting cranky on the HHN-Orlando F-book site. They are not a big fan of CITW. Anyway.... If you look at the magnet picture there are a few things that stand out:
  • The Cheshire Cat is an obvious reference to Alice (Alice Cooper?)
  • Freddy and Jason were either the subject of and/or included in songs and videos by Alice Cooper.
  • Alice Cooper mentioned in interviews his horror influences were Frankenstein and the Wolfman.
  • The Ram is a symbol of Ancient Egyptian themes (Mummy?)
  • The Black Cat is mentioned in Alice Cooper song, Zombie Dance ("Black cat crossed my pathway, Winks her juju eye")

What does this mean? Well...Freddy vs. Jason? Alice Cooper/Monster Movie Mash Up? Another Alice Cooper maze inspired by one of his albums (Constrictor or Raise Your Fist and Yell)?... or at this point, I will just break out my old catchphrase....I GOT NUTHIN'! Ha Ha!

"Alice Cooper vs. Freddy vs. Jason: All Repeats In One" maze
  • Like 1

"Alice Cooper vs. Freddy vs. Jason: All Repeats In One" maze

For those people that like themes, just mash all the properties together:

Alice Cooper vs. Resident Evil Alice vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Bicycle Girl Zombie vs. Norman vs. Sister Mary Elephant vs. John Murdy vs. Slenderman's grandmother :lol:

• Like 1

Alice Cooper vs. Resident Evil Alice vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash vs. Bicycle Girl Zombie vs. Norman vs. Sister Mary Elephant vs. John Murdy vs. Slenderman's grandmother :lol:

Shit, NOW we're talking. Sign me up. One maze this year; House of Horrors exclusive Feat. all that^

• Like 1

Sister Mary Elephant <3

• Like 1

Lol, I forgot how much the GP wants Freddy Vs. Jason...

I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up, but I will be furious. Like holy shit furious.

Until the sequel comes, not likely. Which is pretty unlikely.

And I agree with Freak. If he passed up on CITW it's likely to avoid having too much overlap, which makes RE unlikely as well. Of course there are year round werewolves, so we'll see if AWIL happens. It is very interesting to see that Orlando has at least one unique IP, which makes all of the assumed IPs this year up for debate...and AHS is still fair game. At least it better be...

Until the sequel comes, not likely. Which is pretty unlikely.

And I agree with Freak. If he passed up on CITW it's likely to avoid having too much overlap, which makes RE unlikely as well. Of course there are year round werewolves, so we'll see if AWIL happens. It is very interesting to see that Orlando has at least one unique IP, which makes all of the assumed IPs this year up for debate...and AHS is still fair game. At least it better be...

We also have year round zombies as well as year round chainsaw wielding maniacs...didn't stop them from doing TWD and TCM Edited by Ridesandstuff

Perhaps it's Trick 'r Treat?
Happy: ...
Unhappy: ...
Initials: ...
gourd: Carvings (Like pumpkins)
Dead: There was a lot of dead things
Spirit: There were a lot of spirits
Puppet: I'm fairly certain there were puppets in this movie? (Been a while since I've seen it)
Monster: Sam
Nativity: ...
Friends: Kids are friends
Crazy/Madhouse: The guy who kills that fat kid is crazy/madhouse when they carve faces
Werewolf: The werewolf scene.
Should have a mind to comprehend all...
So easy to play with vast mind idiots. < Perhaps referring to the bus kids... Lol, maybe.
On another topic, I was reading another forum talking about HHN... Yeah.....
They all want La Llorona to return, Walking Dead, Halloween, Monster's Remix, etc.
Also, apparently Murdy told someone the first maze will be announced on a day a horror movie is released. Didn't specify released in theatres or DvD.
But some research, there's The Conjuring, Evil Dead (On Blu-Ray), JAWS :D.
Quite a few actually.
And the forum said AHS had been scrapped for Hollywood and Orlando. (Dr. Jimmy said it, apparently).
Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

Jimmy said it was scrapped for Orlando. But clearly the IPs are not the Same this year.It does not promise AHS, but it does give a bit of hope.A bit. People say that people say a lot of stuff, but there is never a quote to back it up. Hell on twitter after John said that he read the Curse of Chucky script somebody said John said he was already working on maze concepts.

Edited by ferox

Perhaps it's Trick 'r Treat? Happy: ... Unhappy: ... Initials: ... gourd: Carvings (Like pumpkins) Dead: There was a lot of dead things Spirit: There were a lot of spirits Puppet: I'm fairly certain there were puppets in this movie? (Been a while since I've seen it) Monster: Sam Nativity: ... Friends: Kids are friends Crazy/Madhouse: The guy who kills that fat kid is crazy/madhouse when they carve faces Werewolf: The werewolf scene. Should have a mind to comprehend all... So easy to play with vast mind idiots. < Perhaps referring to the bus kids... Lol, maybe. On another topic, I was reading another forum talking about HHN... Yeah..... They all want La Llorona to return, Walking Dead, Halloween, Monster's Remix, etc. Also, apparently Murdy told someone the first maze will be announced on a day a horror movie is released. Didn't specify released in theatres or DvD. But some research, there's The Conjuring, Evil Dead (On Blu-Ray), JAWS :D. Quite a few actually. And the forum said AHS had been scrapped for Hollywood and Orlando. (Dr. Jimmy said it, apparently).
I like where your head is at with Trick r' Treat, but some of your connections could probably be a little more narrowed down. I think this would be a little more accurate: Happy: ... Unhappy: ... Initials: ... gourd: Jack O Lanterns that are present all during the movie (and did Murdy say something about pumpkin smells in one of the mazes?) Dead: The dead "zombie" children from the bus crash. Spirit: Sam is suppose to represent the spirit of Halloween Puppet: This one I can't be 100% sure one... But possibly the woman strung up at the beginning? I don't think there were any actual puppets in the movie. Monster: Monsters can be human. I'd go with the Principle killing the children, then pretending to be a real vampire. Nativity: ... Again, not really 100% on this one Friends: ... Group of friends at that go to the quarry. Crazy/Madhouse: Mr. Kreeg Werewolf: If you've seen the movie, this one is obvious. Not sure how likely Trick R' Treat is though. While it does have a great cult following, it was a DTDvd movie, so Murdy would be setting an interesting precedent by choosing it. On a similar not, Rides pointed out the connection to the Chinese zodiac in one of the picture hints. That may tie in to Nativity, which one meaning is "A horoscope for the time of one's birth."

If I may try to associate it with AHS. I mean...this would mean that the name game codename was that obvious. But then again, so was classic cowboy, but for different reasons.

Happy:
Unhappy: The combo of the two represent masks. Comedy/tragedy. It's one hint that suggests "masks."
Initials: Not sure here. There is a lot of nameplay in the first season, so maybe initials is just a hint for names?
gourd: Often used to cook breads.
Dead: Breakfast Club
Spirit: Well yeah.
Puppet: Sister Mary Eunice as a puppet to the devil.
Monster: Well yeah.
Nativity: Well yeah.
Friends: A lot of the inmates survive by making friends.
Crazy/Madhouse: Well yeah.
Werewolf: The writers of the show made "no werewolves" a ground rule when they started writing.

Of course, most of these are obvious...so they could just be a honeypot.

Speaking of honeypots, Murdy is quoting Saw on twitter. Between that and the codename "John" there's a lot of people jumping at a Saw maze...almost as many people are jumping at Alice in Wonderland.

• Like 1

This interests me

"I've come up with another scarezone idea that is equally ridiculous and possibly offensive....gonna pitch it to them today...he he he."

I'm suspecting something similar to welcome to hell. I'm actually glad he's getting these reactions from scarezones, most likely means that we may not see the usual clowns, freak, toys and other stock characters we've been seeing recently.

If I may try to associate it with AHS. I mean...this would mean that the name game codename was that obvious. But then again, so was classic cowboy, but for different reasons.

Happy:

Unhappy: The combo of the two represent masks. Comedy/tragedy. It's one hint that suggests "masks."

Initials: Not sure here. There is a lot of nameplay in the first season, so maybe initials is just a hint for names?

gourd: Often used to cook breads.

Dead: Breakfast Club

Spirit: Well yeah.

Puppet: Sister Mary Eunice as a puppet to the devil.

Monster: Well yeah.

Nativity: Well yeah.

Friends: A lot of the inmates survive by making friends.

Crazy/Madhouse: Well yeah.

Werewolf: The writers of the show made "no werewolves" a ground rule when they started writing.

Of course, most of these are obvious...so they could just be a honeypot.

Speaking of honeypots, Murdy is quoting Saw on twitter. Between that and the codename "John" there's a lot of people jumping at a Saw maze...almost as many people are jumping at Alice in Wonderland.

I tried doing the same thing lol. I was thinking happy/ unhappy could be the regular nun and the white nun from the season 2 teasers. Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

I wonder why everyone thinks Evil Dead is coming, just a while ago didnt you guys always say Sony has the rights and beef with Murdy...?

Happy: Unhappy: The combo of the two represent masks. Comedy/tragedy. It's one hint that suggests "masks." Initials: Not sure here. There is a lot of nameplay in the first season, so maybe initials is just a hint for names? gourd: Often used to cook breads. Dead: Breakfast Club Spirit: Well yeah. Puppet: Sister Mary Eunice as a puppet to the devil. Monster: Well yeah. Nativity: Well yeah. Friends: A lot of the inmates survive by making friends. Crazy/Madhouse: Well yeah. Werewolf: The writers of the show made "no werewolves" a ground rule when they started writing. .
I think all of this could be matched up with American Werewolf In London, I tried doing it but the page accidentally refreshed itself and all the typing was gone. I hate the IPad.

OMG I was watching Marilyn Manson's documentary and he went to a Christian school like Murdy. They were told not to listen to certain music like Alice Cooper and Kiss. So I guess trickster is Alice Cooper.

Or maybe it's a Kiss maze.

I don't wanna be licked. ):

• Like 1

I wonder why everyone thinks Evil Dead is coming, just a while ago didnt you guys always say Sony has the rights and beef with Murdy...?

Things change. The reason for the beef was that Murdy wanted to do it closer to the new movie. Which is...well right now. There's also the fact that the venue Knotts used for ED isn't going to be used for their haunt this year. Also, the leak from Orlando that ED is coming, and right now especially since the current hints on the Orlando FB page scream ED.

And on a personal note...the "make up ridiculous spec and act very excited about it" joke is really played out. Give it a rest. We don't need more pages of LOL KISS HOUSE BLOODY WATERS in speculation. It's not clever at all and it only serves as a distraction.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 4