Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Cameras allowed in the houses? THAT would be focused on the fans!!

I really hope that's not the case. Imagine the flow of the maze with everyone trying to take pictures next to Leatherface or posing next to the Dead Inside doors.

I really hope that's not the case. Imagine the flow of the maze with everyone trying to take pictures next to Leatherface or posing next to the Dead Inside doors.

Yeah - I agree with that, actually. I was thinking "video camera" when I typed camera. In my opinion, video in a house would be less obnoxious than a still camera.

Minimum of 6. He's totally gonna fit 3 in House of Horrors. One being House of Horrors, then a third being something else, and the last third something else.

Can't wait. :D

Lol.

Then you will all witness the true power of the House of Horrors overlay and will marvel in it's awesomeness!

Or maybe not.

I think the only plausible answer to what Murdy will announce at the panel would be a Legendary Truth game of some sort. Zombieman brought up all of the other possibilities and I think LT would be it.

Or a warp portal that will transport guests from Hollywood to Orlando to see both events.

I don't know how much of the 2010 games was followed by everyone, but my speculation may have a boost.

Goth Wackee was a major part of 2010. She supplied information and images to the fan through Facebook. She was considered a "leak" by LT and associated with a rogue element of LT.

Her account on Facebook has become active again.

EDIT: Or they saw my speculation and are messing with me.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

So...what if it's not a Legendary Truth maze...but Legendary Truth leads us to the actual property? Wouldn't announcing a Legendary Truth game for a Legendary Truth maze that happens this year be a bit on the nose? Especially since the original game took a while to become a maze.

So...what if it's not a Legendary Truth maze...but Legendary Truth leads us to the actual property? Wouldn't announcing a Legendary Truth game for a Legendary Truth maze that happens this year be a bit on the nose? Especially since the original game took a while to become a maze.

The game itself was really cool but the maze was awful. I hope you guys dont get it.

wut.

The game itself was really cool but the maze was awful. I hope you guys dont get it.

wut.

I'm pretty sure 90% of Hollywood guests don't know what Legendary Truth is.

I barely know what it is, I never bothered following it since it didn't have anything to do with Hollywood. :P

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure 90% of Hollywood guests don't know what Legendary Truth is.

I barely know what it is, I never bothered following it since it didn't have anything to do with Hollywood. :P

wut.

It was a joke. I would like to see you guys get LT solely for story if its the LT from HHN 18

• Like 1

I doubt its gonna be the maze, if we get anything that has to do with LT it's gonna be just the game, which could just connect to each maze like in 2008 where each case revealed what the maze would be, which would make sense considering what Murdy said about code names

N00b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk jk someone link him to the HNN Glossery.

Penn and Teller have a decent chance of one happening in Hollywood. They are more popular on this coast (having set up a residency in Vegas and all) so I could see it happening. Now every review of the Penn and Teller maze I've read (not too many, I admit) has been "eh" so that doesn't help their chances.

That being said...would I like to see it? Nah. I like Penn and Teller, but the concept doesn't really grab me in any way. I loved Alice Cooper Goes to Hell, so I'm not opposed to slightly lighter moods, but if they took up one of the 5 "real" mazes (sorry House of Horror overlay) I'd be kinda bummed out.

• Like 2

Penn and Teller have a decent chance of one happening in Hollywood. They are more popular on this coast (having set up a residency in Vegas and all) so I could see it happening. Now every review of the Penn and Teller maze I've read (not too many, I admit) has been "eh" so that doesn't help their chances.

That being said...would I like to see it? Nah. I like Penn and Teller, but the concept doesn't really grab me in any way. I loved Alice Cooper Goes to Hell, so I'm not opposed to slightly lighter moods, but if they took up one of the 5 "real" mazes (sorry House of Horror overlay) I'd be kinda bummed out.

In your defense, it was a very suitable maze for the style of comedy that Penn and Teller puts on in their acts. I enjoyed the maze, but I don't think the general population liked it. Although most people didn't who they were. Which is very sad...