Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Why do I get the feeling "Hell of" wasn't even a hint and just him using a common phrase? Also, Amityville would makes sense. It would have the house as a facade and would be pretty scary inside. Lastly, just like Poltergeist, the set was apparently cursed. I think we have a winner.

Lastly, the new Amityville Horror movie is coming out 3 months after HHN ends. Everyone knows the movie but it hasn't been suggested.

• Like 1

Keep in mind, these aren't the official mazes, so no need to blow our wads just yet. Both could end up being cut

Very true. It's been fun reading into his clues a bit, but at the end of the day, I try to keep myself in the mindset that we really know nothing and anything can end up making the cut. I trust Murdy to delivery the best mazes he can, so I'm not going to stress about it. I think for me, the biggest thing I want to hear about is whether they have any plans on more shows and anything else they may do, whether it be add more days ect., to help with overcrowding. AND I want a here more on this rumor about HoH getting a makeover sometime before HHN this year!

And post #400!

1. There's a few non-movie properties that are in the hopper, done some work on 2 of them. They may or may not make the final cut...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game related I think the most likely would be either Dead Space or Resident Evil

Edited by shark23

Yeah, if we get TWD I can't see them doing another zombie maze. Even if RE has a wider array of zombies, they are still zombies. Also, the most recent RE game got pretty bad reviews while Dead Space 3 is getting fabulous reviews.

Dead Space sounds cool but at the same time it would be kind of similar to The Thing.

Edited by StraightEdge

^ I think the main reason it's so unlikely is that Murdy made a comment about Silent Hill not being well received with the gp because the property recognition was low... Not only is Silent Hill one of the most well known horror videos games out there amoung gamers, it also had a movie adaptation in theaters at the time. So if gp recognition was so low even with a video game brand like Silent Hill, I don't think Dead Space stands a chance.

• Like 1

I would very much appreciate it if you guys had a reply in your quoting posts. It sucks for our member when they come on here to see what new replies they have, only to see quite a few of them with quote that have no replies. If you're going to quote, please reply that would contribute to the topic, at least in some way. I had to remove some posts that didn't contribute to the discussion. Thanks guys! :)

I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm going to put my two cents in.

Dead Space ain't happenin, I really want that speculation to die lmao

Could not agree with you any more. I doubt they would do Dead Space since video game houses just aren't that popular with the GP. Silent Hill wasn't that well-received since not many people knew what it was about. That's a darn shame considering that I thought it was such a beautifully-designed house. I could see Resident Evil as a bit more of a possibility though since it's more well-known and has had several movies with one coming out next year(?). So definitely no Dead Space. We can take that out of the pot along with Slender and Jeepers Creepers. (EDIT: You guys beat me too it. Haha)

Alice Cooper, I think is the second non-movie house. That's got to be it. I don't think he would ever be able to sleep again without finishing it.

I'm sure I'm over-analyzing, but I noticed he used the term "Make the Cut" A LOT. I wonder if that's a hint towards something. Again, it's probably not something to make a big deal about.

Also, am I the only one who's getting the vibe that he's finally getting to do what he wants to do this year? It doesn't sound like the higher-ups are holding him back from his enthusiasm.