Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Wishful Thinking

Orlando uses Bungie scares as well as flying scareactors. I dont see why Hollywood cant.

Never heard of this. I only heard of the bungie scares. I barley turned into a big HHN fan before this year's HHN. I never experienced going to Universal during Halloween. I only went to KSF in 2010 but barley went into any mazes since it was packed. May you please post a video or pic of these flying scareactors/bungie scares from YouTube or something.

KSF has been doing bungie scares for awhile also. They use them all over the world for many haunts. It's nothing new and has been around for at least 2 decades. However, HHN hasn't used it, so it'd be new here.

And Murdy's reign refers to him in control as the creative director. His "reign" will be over when he decides to retire/quit the Haunt business and someone new takes over. Think of it like a king haha

• Like 1

Never heard of this. I only heard of the bungie scares. I barley turned into a big HHN fan before this year's HHN. I never experienced going to Universal during Halloween. I only went to KSF in 2010 but barley went into any mazes since it was packed. May you please post a video or pic of these flying scareactors/bungie scares from YouTube or something.

"flying" actors are attached to bungee cords connected to the roof and they "fly" (glide really) through the air from one side of the room to the other. This year in Orlando, Gothic used them several times and last year the house Nightingales and THING used them to name some recent ones. type in Gothic HHN into google and there's several in house vids of them.

• Like 1

"flying" actors are attached to bungee cords connected to the roof and they "fly" (glide really) through the air from one side of the room to the other. This year in Orlando, Gothic used them several times and last year the house Nightingales and THING used them to name some recent ones. type in Gothic HHN into google and there's several in house vids of them.

I seen the video. Damn. What a hell of maze it seems. That maze could be mistaken for a Jeepers Creeper maze for a second. Now I know, they could make an amazing Maze/Terror Tram at Universal Studios based on The Creeper if they wanted to! :D Thanks though.

I seen the video. Damn. What a hell of maze it seems. That maze could be mistaken for a Jeepers Creeper maze for a second. Now I know, they could make an amazing Maze/Terror Tram at Universal Studios based on The Creeper if they wanted to! :D Thanks though.

one of the best houses ive seen in my 8 years. It won HoTY overall, actually. Phenomenal. The house was bad on gargoyles if you couldn't tell in the video, and the flying ones (especially in the outdoor section) really give it that extra touch of realness and immersion, i think.

• Like 1

one of the best houses ive seen in my 8 years. It won HoTY overall, actually. Phenomenal. The house was bad on gargoyles if you couldn't tell in the video, and the flying ones (especially in the outdoor section) really give it that extra touch of realness and immersion, i think.

Man, everyone tweet Murdy of a Jeepers Creepers Maze! @HorrorNights Lol, I would love to see The Creeper fly above me on my first time at HHN next year. I used to be scared of the second film, when I first seen it as a little kid. But I also thought it was badass at the same time. I would love to relive a childhood fear.

Man, everyone tweet Murdy of a Jeepers Creepers Maze! @HorrorNights Lol, I would love to see The Creeper fly above me on my first time at HHN next year. I used to be scared of the second film, when I first seen it as a little kid. But I also thought it was badass at the same time. I would love to relive a childhood fear.

I used to really want a Jeepers Creepers house, but I'm honestly not too big on that anymore. I think it would be more interesting, honestly, to have an original concept that would draw some inspiration from JC. That way, Murdy could use similar environments but expand more on the house's backstory/variety of characters.

• Like 2

- Jeepers Creepers Terror Tram

I doubt this will happen. But a maze is more likely. Murdy could magically change his mind and decide to use The Creeper at HHN since the third film

is being released in 2013. Well, as of right now the movie seems like it's in development hell.

- Freddy vs. Jason Maze

The chance for a FVJ maze is slim to likely. Next year will mark the 10 year anniversary of the FVJ film. And It would be badass to have HHN's first ever Crossover maze. This maze would bring double the scare with Jason coming out at you, only to see Freddy as well.

- Hellraiser Maze

First time ever that Hellraiser comes to HHN. If The Hellraiser remake is released in 2013 then this maze has a chance coming to Universal. But it seems like it's also stuck in DH. What a attraction this would be though. Cenobytes would make for a great scare zone

- Stephen King's IT Maze

Same thing as Hellraiser. IT has just been announced for a 2013 release. But I doubt it will come out next year. But Murdy has never worked with IT. So, This would be a smart choice. Having a terrifying circus as a maze.

- Alien Maze :alien:

This would be HHN's pride, crown and joy if it were to be done. They should put all their resources into making this happen. This would be Murdy's best maze ever made in history. AMOK's code name was rumored to be Alien? It's a long story. But an Alien maze could be based on the movies. Or this could be Murdy's next video game maze since Aliens: Colonial Marines is being released next year.

- Third & Final Alice Cooper Maze

Don't know much about AC but I know Murdy wants to have a third/final maze but I would like to experience going into an AC maze since I never have.

- Slenderman Maze

Make this off the 8 Pages online game and the upcoming sequel to the game and you got yourself a good Slendy maze.

I know we'll see all of these mazes one day. But at least not all of them together or not next year. But maybe one or a few could be seen next year. This is my dream HHN 2013. I wish I could see all of this for my first time at HHN. :(

- Stephen King's IT Maze

Same thing as Hellraiser. IT has just been announced for a 2013 release. But I doubt it will come out next year. But Murdy has never worked with IT. So, This would be a smart choice. Having a terrifying circus as a maze.

Anything from Stephen King you can forget seeing ever, for some odd reason Stephen King is personaly against his properties being used in haunted attractions, btw It had nothing to do with a circus in fact Pennywise lived in a cave and wasnt actualy a clown.

• Like 2

Anything from Stephen King you can forget seeing ever, for some odd reason Stephen King is personaly against his properties being used in haunted attractions, btw It had nothing to do with a circus in fact Pennywise lived in a cave and wasnt actualy a clown.

That sucks then. I wonder what Murdy is gonna do for a video game maze? Movie mazes? Original Mazes? Terror Tram? I really hope he doesn't do Bioshock. It would be badass if Murdy does a maze based on the Nazi Zombies from Call of Duty. But That would only be just a dream :/ Reliving Kino Der Torten would be amazing.

Freddy vs. Jason is 10 years old now? HOLY CRAP, I'M OLD. I remember seeing that in theaters very vividly. I think I saw it twice on the same day.

When I think of ten years ago, i think of the 1990's. Where has the time gone :'( I remember when Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Leatherface & Scream were the main scare icons back then while I was a little.

Exactly, when someone says "10 years ago," I think of like 1995. Now I practically have to think 2005.

In other words, in 3 years, Scream will be 20 years old. *realizes what I just said... faints*

In context, I remember thinking Nightmare on Elm Street was old for being made in 1984. That was only 12 years before Scream.

Scream is now this generations NOES.

*faints again*

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 2

More interesting tweets

@HorrorNights have u ever considered making a previous scarezone into a MAZE? Theere is a couple that would b perfect !! ;D

@mandomunoz15 Yes, that's how La Llorona started

@HorrorNights Hey John, you have any news when the Halloween Horror Nights 2013 survey will be released?

@WALKERzombies Not sure yet. Will check this week

• Like 1

Freddy vs. Jason is 10 years old now? HOLY CRAP, I'M OLD. I remember seeing that in theaters very vividly. I think I saw it twice on the same day.

Dang time flies. Lol I was only 8 when I went to the theatre to see that. :lol:

- Freddy vs. Jason Maze

The chance for a FVJ maze is slim to likely. Next year will mark the 10 year anniversary of the FVJ film. And It would be badass to have HHN's first ever Crossover maze. This maze would bring double the scare with Jason coming out at you, only to see Freddy as well.

- Alien Maze :alien:

This would be HHN's pride, crown and joy if it were to be done. They should put all their resources into making this happen. This would be Murdy's best maze ever made in history. AMOK's code name was rumored to be Alien? It's a long story. But an Alien maze could be based on the movies. Or this could be Murdy's next video game maze since Aliens: Colonial Marines is being released next year.

- Third & Final Alice Cooper Maze

Don't know much about AC but I know Murdy wants to have a third/final maze but I would like to experience going into an AC maze since I never have.

I think Freddy Vs Jason isn't as unlikely as you think, at least I'm hoping that. Lol I love those two horror icons and 2010 was such an awesome year (probably one of my favorite years) even though I was pissed at first that we were getting "repeat" mazes. They were totally different than 07/08 and if you combine these two icons in one maze - LEGEN... wait for it. DARY! :D

An Alien maze would be so amazing, and I still hope the rumors were true that AMOK was supposed to be Alien because if it is, I believe John said the treatment for the intended maze is already complete. I think. So it would be highly likely we'll see it next year if he was planning on having it in 2012.

After Goes to Hell, I'm whatever about the idea of seeing the final AC maze, but I wouldn't be mad if it did happen. Would just wait and see until I go through it to judge it. Weird thing is I had a dream last night that I went through the final AC maze but it was a "paranormal theme" mixed with AC. LOL

It was really weird but cool. haha

• Like 2

I hacked into my homies twitter account & mentioned a :jason: vs. :freddy: maze. Telling him to name the maze "Freddy vs. Jason: 10 Year Anniversary". And to add it to the survey. Come on now, what's the best way to bring back Freddy and/or Jason. After 3 years of not being at HHN. This is the best way. Check out his tweets and tell him about FVJ! :D