Lagoon Experience

JDW

I really wish Uni posted or released their video for Cucky somewhere. the way they edit the video and sync it to the song is just so freaking awesome. I really love it. I would even try to imitate their editing of the video if I knew how to lol. whoever did that video did an amazing job, I love the fast cuts they did for it . I'm really hoping someone records the video part of the show closer. I would love to be able to see it again.

I really wish Uni posted or released their video for Cucky somewhere. the way they edit the video and sync it to the song is just so freaking awesome. I really love it. I would even try to imitate their editing of the video if I knew how to lol. whoever did that video did an amazing job, I love the fast cuts they did for it . I'm really hoping someone records the video part of the show closer. I would love to be able to see it again.

My friends friend helped program the lights:p

That's how i got the lagoon times.

• Like 1

The video is terrible, but I actually got almost the full Chucky show last week. Not as good as the one above, but it shows just how the lighting effects look while walking down the lagoon path in CP.

Edited by Cody
  • Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Lagoon Experience