2012 Event Photos, Videos, Interviews and Reviews.

ahh your the one who beat me to it!

you were the one who answered The texas chainsaw massacre right?

Haha, yeah that's the one I got right! c:

as someone who missed La Llorona this year thank you for posting this :D I thought I missed something this year...the dirt smell IDK there something about the HHN dirt smell that yells ADVENTURE!

No problem! Glad to help!

Hahaha, too true. Though I did love the cotton candy scent cannon this year, they really should of had a cart selling cotton candy right outside after. They would have made a killing!

I really dig the video. Love the song choice and the editing to go with it was pretty neat as well. However, considering how hype the song was, the video could've used more action instead of scenery shots, but when the action did come in, I was really lovin it.

Also, just to let ya know, this thread will probably be closed since there's a place for videos to be posted in the forums and also considering you created 2 threads for it.

Hey!

I made a 2012 Halloween Horror Nights Video and i thought you guys would appreciate it!!!

Enjoy and Share it in any other forums etc if you like it!

RELIVE THE FEAR!

-Chris G.

*feedback is appreciated as well!

great Video and great song choice!

That was amazing! Great job! I'll be posting this on our facebook/twitter pages for everyone to check out!

EDIT: I removed the first thread, and if you guys wish you can merge this with the videos thread.

I merged it so now its in this thread :)

Thanks a lot!

Future Plans for videos:

I plan to make one like this (a longer version) for the sake of those that just like seeing a bunch of clips of HHN. However, I will take my prime clips and condense it to a very intense promo next year. So two videos is the the plan for the 2013. Sucks that it is so far out but oh well. See you all then!

Thanks a lot!

Future Plans for videos:

I plan to make one like this (a longer version) for the sake of those that just like seeing a bunch of clips of HHN. However, I will take my prime clips and condense it to a very intense promo next year. So two videos is the the plan for the 2013. Sucks that it is so far out but oh well. See you all then!

I look foward to it.

• 4 years later...