2012 Event Photos, Videos, Interviews and Reviews.

just gotta say, Silent Hill was AMAZING. And hate to be a critic buh TCM wasnt that great.

acz0cdtpds8qc5h57vni_normal.png

well more's coming...like Colin in SH, ect

Lol. I love how he totally ignored the "TCM sucked" and added to Silent Hill. :P

Edited by Kurseddragon

Guest kiwisoup

I just want to share these videos of these inconsiderate douchebags going through the houses and terror tram with their bright CAMERA LIGHT on the whole time. Getting yelled at by staff and actors numerous times in every single video and arguing about it and not listening. I'd be so pissed If these people were anywhere near me in a house. I think people need to comment and give them a piece of their mind like I did.

not to be racist "as im half latino myself" but this is the reason i hate being latino... assholes like these..

i bet he was a cholo peice of shit

sorry i had to let it out as soon as i heard "orale you need a pepermint" i got angry.

who in the right mind gave this dumbass a EP ticket?

Hey, it happens all night. The "you need a breath mint"s and the "oh girl, you look like my ex-wife"s are pretty much non stop. You tune it out after awhile but working this job does teach you a lot about people. Those videos are a small glimpse into what we hear all night long, but they are interesting to see. I don't ever get to see terror tram since it's too far to go to on break so I'll take the videos when I can and turn the sound off.

• Like 1

I dont mind bright lights on a video camera, to be honest. I can see that coming and be prepared for it. I DO mind getting flashed in the eyes. Someone flashing (and not in the good way!) when I did my thing on EP caused me to barrel into them cause they blinded me!

not to be racist "as im half latino myself" but this is the reason i hate being latino... assholes like these..

i bet he was a cholo peice of shit

sorry i had to let it out as soon as i heard "orale you need a pepermint" i got angry.

who in the right mind gave this dumbass a EP ticket?

No worrys Im Hispanic too and I feel the same way as you, this is just embaressing to all latinos.