2012 Event Photos, Videos, Interviews and Reviews.

Guest kiwisoup

Funny, now he changed all his videos so that his approval is required to post comments and he is just saying he's gonna beat everyone up that's pointing out how rude he is, lol. Mature. Some excerpts:

"I wish you would tell me this in person thats why nobody around me said shit cause they know Im a real G. you punk ass rocker go rip your pants and put safty pins on your metalica shirt dirty bitch"

"yeah and I would have smashed your stupid ass face punk bitch"

"go suck a dogs dick you hater people like you are heros that always end up getting their ass beat"

"I cant stand fools like you never say shit face to face but when Im gone they be talking .Buster remeber how you would get punked in school"

Edited by kiwisoup

Im latino too and bad luck for me my bro is sometimes a wannabe cholo allways sagging lisening to rap calling each other ese but yea hopefully after hhn he stops because he is becoming more like me

but at least you beat him for showing you spoilers lol

Funny, now he changed all his videos so that his approval is required to post comments and he is just saying he's gonna beat everyone up that's pointing out how rude he is, lol. Mature. Some excerpts:

"I wish you would tell me this in person thats why nobody around me said shit cause they know Im a real G. you punk ass rocker go rip your pants and put safty pins on your metalica shirt dirty bitch"

"yeah and I would have smashed your stupid ass face punk bitch"

"go suck a dogs dick you hater people like you are heros that always end up getting their ass beat"

"I cant stand fools like you never say shit face to face but when Im gone they be talking .Buster remeber how you would get punked in school"

I like how that one guy told him to get deported lol

but seriosily Im gonna get into a rant for a sec bare with me, now my dad's an old cholo (Yeah people who know me trip out cuz I was all scene kid in highschool......not proud of myself in highschool lol but now I dress like a normal employee at zumiez dress like) but he talks about how hes a "Real G" ? my dad would never act like some piece of trash ruining an event for people who are either guests or workers in fact he would be the first to tell the guy to shut the hell up and to respect the people busting their butts to Scare us and give us a good time A real G yeah cuz when the Zombie Apocolypse happen you realy gonna go up zombies and tell them they need a tic tack and no one told him to shut the light cuz they were scared of him? Im pretty sure there was like 5 people in each video who told him to shut it off.

but anyways Im pretty sure we have a thread for Dooshbags at HHN from now on please take the talk to that thread if not feel free to make one lets keep this thread for vids and pics

Just thought I'd let ya guys know, Sharpproductions put up some new maze videos that are entirely in nightvision. So far, there is Walking Dead, TCM and Silent Hill. His first Silent Hill video is oddly like what it was like when I went through. Just dead and boring. The nightvision video is much better and I wish the monsters were in full force like in that one when I went through, however, I still think the maze is pretty dang lame. :-/

They've all come down since last year, even the prior years. Copyright issues and a bunch of people got violations/warnings from Youtube because NBC Universal finally decided to just take them all down at once with no warning and slap them on the hand. It's understandable, but doing it like the way they did just seemed a bit wrong. Everyone thought it was okay to post it since all the other years were posted just fine with no problems from the copyright infringement police, then all of a sudden, "NOPE! TAKE EM ALL DOWN!"

actualy all the videos are up still even last years, I honestly think that if you post them after the event ends it wont get taken down, because I noticed if you post them from opening to closing night they get taken down but all the ones up were posted in like november plus all the crappy quality ones, I honestly think its just a "Lets avoid a Chucky Insult Emporium repeat" but I mean one video has to be floating around somewhere

• 4 weeks later...