Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Mark M.

Can anyone provide a list of songs from the show? Thanks.

This is going around Facebook, but seems OCD-like complete:

PreShow:

Rock 'n' Roll High School - The Ramones - Rock 'n' Roll High School OST Album

We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry Album

Barracuda - Heart - Little Queen Album

Highway to Hell - AC/DC - Highway to Hell Album

I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones - Road to Ruin Album

Let's Dance - David Bowie - Best of Bowie Album

Hanging on the Telephone - Blondie - Blondie LIVE Album

Main Show:

Tonight - Fun featuring Janelle Monae - We Are Young Album

We Will Rock You - Queen - The Absolute Greatest Hits Album

Wild One Two - David Guetta featuring Nicky Romero and Sia - Nothing But the Beat 2.0 Album

Two Heads Are Better Than One - Power Tool - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure OST Album

A Beautiful Mind - Aceylaone and RJD2 - Mad Men: Music from the Series, Volume 1 Album

Men in Black - Will Smith - Big Willie Style Album

N***a's in Paris - Jay -Z and KanYe West - Watch the Throne Album

Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard - Hysteria Album

Working for the Weekend - Loverboy - Get Lucky Album

Blitzkrieg Bop (Remastered Single Version) - The Ramones - Ramones Album

Gangnam Style - PSY - PSY 6 (Rules) Album

Let's Go - The Ramones - End of the Century Album

God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II - KISS - Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey OST Album

Eruption - Van Halen - Van Halen Album

Payphone - Maroon 5 featuring Wiz Khalifa - Overexposed Album

Panama (Album Version) - Eddie Van Halen - The Best of Both Worlds Album

Dance Off and Post Show:

Scream (Exemen Remix) - Usher - Scream: Usher Remixes Album

Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Catherine-Zeta Jones - Rock of Ages OST Album

Back in Time - Pitbull - Men in Black III OST Album

Starships - Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Album

Afro-Circus (Reptile Theme) - Skrillex -

Bangarang - Skrillex - Bangarang Album

Call Me, Maybe - Carly-Rae Jepsen - Curiosity Album

(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party) - The Beastie Boys - License to Ill Album

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees - Picture Show Album *Song plays at end of the show*

Edited by SeventyOne

I have watched the show a great many times and strongly believe that it is the best Bill amd Ted I've seen yet. It touches on the roots of Bill and Ted (the movies) with a happy dash of pop culture. I love that it pulled not only from the movies but YouTube viral videos as well "crap reality television". It really shows just how hard these kids are working to entertain the masses. Kudos 2012 Cast! As far as the negative comments about the MIB/Romney/Abe swing go.. I would like to politely remind you that there are only three swings for the entire cast and are the hardest working people in the show.. Covering not only lines but choreograph and blocking. Not to mention the swing in question is Tops! In fact I would say all three are doing a really fantastic job. I get that everyone has favorites and Rob (main Romney) is one of them but let's go ahead a check that negativity at the door. As far as the rap goes.. The swing nails it! With the old rap he brought soo much charisma That you couldn't help but cheer for him. As far as judging him so harshly for forgetting the words last week right after they changed it..ask your self if you can do better. I'm telling you now as someone who has seen the show more than anyone on this forum... You can not .. If you say otherwise clearly you are drunk. Xoxoxo as far as the directors personal political views polluting the script... Again, this is a satire.. Google it! Regardless of how you feel politically.. Romney made himself an easy target and has given the world so many gems.. Binders full of women and dogs strapped to roofs. As a writer of a pop culture spoof you would be a fool to not capitalize. The director is fantastic .. The cast is fantastic and I give this show two large thumbs up!

• Like 1

I have watched the show a great many times and strongly believe that it is the best Bill amd Ted I've seen yet. It touches on the roots of Bill and Ted (the movies) with a happy dash of pop culture. I love that it pulled not only from the movies but YouTube viral videos as well "crap reality television". It really shows just how hard these kids are working to entertain the masses. Kudos 2012 Cast! As far as the negative comments about the MIB/Romney/Abe swing go.. I would like to politely remind you that there are only three swings for the entire cast and are the hardest working people in the show.. Covering not only lines but choreograph and blocking. Not to mention the swing in question is Tops! In fact I would say all three are doing a really fantastic job. I get that everyone has favorites and Rob (main Romney) is one of them but let's go ahead a check that negativity at the door. As far as the rap goes.. The swing nails it! With the old rap he brought soo much charisma That you couldn't help but cheer for him. As far as judging him so harshly for forgetting the words last week right after they changed it..ask your self if you can do better. I'm telling you now as someone who has seen the show more than anyone on this forum... You can not .. If you say otherwise clearly you are drunk. Xoxoxo as far as the directors personal political views polluting the script... Again, this is a satire.. Google it! Regardless of how you feel politically.. Romney made himself an easy target and has given the world so many gems.. Binders full of women and dogs strapped to roofs. As a writer of a pop culture spoof you would be a fool to not capitalize. The director is fantastic .. The cast is fantastic and I give this show two large thumbs up!

the actors do a great job but some of the jokes they wrote for them are rather lame. I would never criticize an actor because they do a really good job, the dance routines are always amazing. I just wish they wrote better material for them. sometimes the show feels like a "Date movie/ Disaster movie" type of jokes, I still love the Dance routines and the actors working there but sometimes parts of the show are so painful to watch lol.

What's the deal with the Tacos Locos (or whatever they are saying) joke?

They are tacos (from Taco Bell) where the shell is made out of Doritos. Since pop culture has long associated Doritos and Taco Bell with stoners, it's sort of the ultimate stoner food. Plus they are just sort of inherently ridiculous but incredibly popular, like Honey Boo Boo or something.

lol I guess Avengers 2 won't have its director anymore.. sequel will probably be cancelled now, lol

Speaking of Romney,

Knotts Scary Farm also made fun of Romney, I wonder, did they get any crap to change their show? did they have to change it?

(this show looks much, much much more fun than Bill and Ted..they even got Bane... :unsure: Just like Hollywood used Bane and Batman (which was also better than our show) ... there was so much stuff to make fun of and seems like both HHN Hollywood and Knotts did a good job, while it Seems like our B&T show was just lacking Everything this year...

They even got a Bane/Batman fight scene for F_cks sake, what do we get, a nerdy Hulk talking about Bane's voice... what the fck... wtf was up with our show... This is Bullsht. )

Edited by Mr. Black

And you can tape in Knott's Scary Farm too? Are we the only place that we can't photograph or record our shows and houses. Why can Hollywood being right there in the door step of every movie studio can film but we are the same company with a less tamed approach to other companies movies(not saying the avengers name) and t.v. shows (it took me long to know we had a Game of Thrones joke). Someone please explain why we have this penalty and every other haunt with a comedy pop culture show even within our own company can film, but not Orlando? Did we dig up Walt Disney and disturb his cryogenic sleep?

Edited by CinemaOfTheDead

And you can tape in Knott's Scary Farm too? Are we the only place that we can't photograph or record our shows and houses. Why can Hollywood being right there in the door step of every movie studio can film but we are the same company with a less tamed approach to other companies movies(not saying the avengers name) and t.v. shows (it took me long to know we had a Game of Thrones joke). Someone please explain why we have this penalty and every other haunt with a comedy pop culture show even within our own company can film, but not Orlando? Did we dig up Walt Disney and disturb his cryogenic sleep?

not only that but, the whole reason of not using Bane was for not getting in trouble but Knotts did...

yeah I don't know why they don't let you record, specially when Hollywood HHN doesn't give a sh!t, they let you record in the houses too.

I have nothing against the actors that do this show, they are extremely talented and they are great dancers too. I love them, but the material that is written at least this year is horrible, and to see those other two shows just pissed me off.

Would anyone happen to have or know the lyrics to their parody of We Are Young by Fun.?

Give me a second I,

I need to get these rules all straight,

You cannot take a video or use your flash photography

If you're easily offended, you should move along,

Things are pretty different,

We've never opened with a song and

We know you're gonna see some hot ass babes

You are not allowed to sext,

Between the Voice and Hunger Games and all the other stupid things,

Our lawyers have to be upset!

There will be explosions, and pyro, and some offensive words.

You've been warned.. *BANG*

Tonight, we'll get dumb!

It's pop culture from the past year!

It's what we do here!

We'll get dumb!

Toniiiiiiiiiiggghhht we'll get duuuuuuummmb!

It's pop culture from the past year, it's what we do here!

We'll get duuuuuuuuuummmmb!

So follow the rules, it's time for Bill & Ted's.

We Will Rock You, Tonight!

Edited by Coast
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

Give me a second I,

I need to get these rules all straight,

You cannot take a video or use your flash photography

If you're easily offended, you should move along,

Things are pretty different,

We've never opened with a song and

We know you're gonna see some hot ass babes

You are not allowed to sext,

Between the Voice and Hunger Games and all the other stupid things,

Our lawyers have to be upset!

There will be explosions, and pyro, and some offensive words.

You've been warned.. *BANG*

Tonight, we'll get dumb!

It's pop culture from the past year!

It's what we do here!

We'll get dumb!

Toniiiiiiiiiiggghhht we'll get duuuuuuummmb!

It's pop culture from the past year, it's what we do here!

We'll get duuuuuuuuuummmmb!

So follow the rules, it's time for Bill & Ted's.

We Will Rock You, Tonight!

So, by any chance do you know the lyrics to Obama's rap song? i.e. Barack city bitch, Barack Barack city bitch

Edited by hhnholdem

Obama

Instrumental: Rack City by Tyga

Oh Mitt! This is bigger than the both of us! This one's for Big Bird!

Barack City bitch,

Barack-Barack City bitch,

Four, four, four more years in the White House, Mitt!

Always got some dicks on my birth certif,

This Mormon don't know who he's screwin' with!

Got the teabaggers teabaggin' on your head,

Flip floppin' all night, no safety net!

Occupy yo ass with the 99% percent,

'cause hot damn, I'm the first black president!

*You don't create jobs,

You're a fake bitch!

Mo' money, mo' money, yeah you gettin' rich!

Did I mention that I killed Osama bin Laden?

Barack City bitch, Barack-Barack City bitch!

Barack City bitch, Barack-Barack City bitch!

Four, four, four more years in the White House Mitt!

*Could never hear the end because of the noise the crowd made when he said "I'm the first black president", so I'm not sure what he said.

Romney (before they changed his rap)

Instrumental: Fuck Wit Dre Day by Dr. Dre

So I gotta rap? WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!? WOOF WOOF!

Now I'mma tell ya how it is,

Everybody listen up,

I believe we should let Detroit go bankrupt!

Call me heartless and cold, I ain't go no remorse,

You wanna fix the housing market, let the crash run its course?

Hello Ladies!

I'm not concerned with your health, 'cause my time is my money and my money's my wealth!

Ya I gave these *beep beep beep* immigrants my verbal contract,

Ain't no way in *beep beep beep* we gonna pass the Dream Act!

Ya'll know Anne. She's my wife.

NEVA HAD TO WORK A DAY IN HER LIIIFFFEE!

I'm the *beep beep beep beep beep*

*beep beep beep beep*

Wallet's heavy, I ain't braggin,

I drive a Chevy.. STATION WAGON!

I strap my dog to the roooofff... BIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCHHH! Word to your mommas!

Edited by Coast
  • Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure