Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

According to Murdy, UMR got rave reviews for its first weekend. Looks like HauntFan and I can't do anything but grit our teeth at this point and get ready for HHN13, Universal Monster Remix: Bust a Move

Crap! Why are we the only ones that hated this thing? I mean, the maze laughed at itself, didn't ATTEMPT to be scary, and even though they sort of gave us our wish of leaving the HoH alone... they ruined anything good about the maze in the first place. I went in the maze with dubstep fans and they hated it. They all said "That sucked, it wasn't even scary" Exactly, people want to get scared or have fun in a maze, not a weird amalgamation of the two that doesn't even work! <_<

Sorry about that rant... But UMR has no place at HHN, ever. But I wouldn't mind if that was the "back by popular demand" maze next year, so we'd at least get other new stuff outside the HoH! ;)

^It was on my first time also because it was the first maze at Universal I ever went through. Without the House of Horrors I would not have become interested in Halloween Horror Nights.

well of course if it was your first time through a haunted attraction you would think its amazing but i went through HoH in 2004-2005? in daytime universal so it was a whileeeeeeee..... back lol

now going back every year for Horror Nights seeing the same layout gets boring especially 8 years in a row! lol

but i really appreciate John trying to keep HoH alive i just think it deserves more attention than the other rides and shows

i mean c'mon! Horror is the reason Universal is Alive today!!!

well of course if it was your first time through a haunted attraction you would think its amazing but i went through HoH in 2004-2005? in daytime universal so it was a whileeeeeeee..... back lol

now going back every year for Horror Nights seeing the same layout gets boring especially 8 years in a row! lol

but i really appreciate John trying to keep HoH alive i just think it deserves more attention than the other rides and shows

i mean c'mon! Horror is the reason Universal is Alive today!!!

I've been going through HoH since it was the Grinch maze in 2000, I went through the Mummy iteration, Van Helsing and the current one many times. It's basically been the same layout since the Grinch so for me... I've been going through the same frickin' layout for 12 years!

I was gonna buy my ticket yesterday, but no one else in my group of friends bought theirs yet, so I held off until today.

Stupid price went up... I'm not mad that it went up, I'm mad 'cause I had the exact amount of money needed yesterday and now I don't have enough and my parents are sleeping and I can't afford it and I'm scared something's gonna happen between now and the time I can actually buy it. D:

^Dude its a $5 difference wash your parents car or something for some cash!

^ the $5 was for Kursed stupid smartphone ill edit later at my computer

Like I said, it's not the money increase that's making me mad.

It's just the time. I'm sure nothing will happen between now and tomorrow morning, but if the price goes up again for whatever reason or if by some stroke of extremely bad luck, the tickets sell out, I'mma be the saddest person ever.

It's just me overreacting. ): I'm sorry.