I've noticed a lot of stuff on eBay from previous HHN which I've attended, but the stuff they are selling is stuff I never saw. For example, last year for HHN21, I SPECIFICALLY looked in every gift shop asking for a deck of cards figuring they HAD to have cards for Lady Luck. I was told they didn't have them - over and over again. So, what do I see on eBay? People selling decks of cards from HHN 21! I was like - WTF??

I realize some things being sold are sent to the media - or people can win it. For example, I managed to snag a couple of those quote cards AND I also got the black box with the severed hand holding a card and strands of red hair. VERY cool. But I WON that.

I guess I'm asking if I need to be looking in specific places to find the cool stuff. I'm a total geek for this, and I would like to find more than a t-shirt and a shot glass.

Well the Hoodies and Deck of cards sold out very quick last year.

I would say second week into the event and they were gone.

The girl's shirt and baseball cap were modified halfway through (i.e. the girl shirt was see through and the baseball cap was cooler the first run)

I continually find new and unique things to add to my collection. I'm always looking for earlier stuff (as I never kept anything from the first 15 years <_<) But Ebay is a good source. i know a few people who have a huge collection if you are looking for something particular though and I myself have some extras (mostly shirts and cups though).

Yeah our experience going the 2nd weekend was that many things were already sold out. I believe my husband snagged the 2nd run of the hats. For some reason they never seem to stock a lot of certain ites. The downside of going the first weekend (I have been told) is that the actors are still getting used to it.

I got my hat and other merch first weekend and I love my hat and shirts.

The merch last year was some of the best I've ever seen. The shirts were such a big improvement over the stupid red blood gel they used to use all over the front. And the unique stuff like the cards, hats and keychains were such a welcome addition.

The merch last year was some of the best I've ever seen. The shirts were such a big improvement over the stupid red blood gel they used to use all over the front. And the unique stuff like the cards, hats and keychains were such a welcome addition.

I completely agree, a vast improvement over the previous years. That being said, I didn't buy a single thing last year. I had every intention on getting a hoodie, but never got around to it. My "Horror Comes Home" shirt has to be laundered with care, if not, it looks like a crime scene inside my washer thanks to that red gel lettering they used.

I will definitely be curious to see what we get merchandise wise this year, especially since we don't have any sort of true theme as of yet.

I think they will bring back the hoodies this year. They would be stupid not too. It was far too popular not to bring back, i do however hope they change them up. there is so many creative things that they can do with these hoodies and they just did the minimal amount and just threw them on the shelves.

They need make pull over hoodies this year! Not the zip up kind(those are kinda ugly..)...And I think they need to be more creative with design on the hoodies because last year it only had the logo very small in the corner... So make some good pull-over hoodies for HHN 22!!

Towards the end of the event last year they had stocked up on the deck of cards and keychains. I remember seeing alot of them at the "It's a Wrap" discount section after the event.

Forgive my ignorance but... where is that section?

I think they have a really good opportunity to have some very unique items with Penn & Teller and Silent Hill this year. I'd love to see the occasional house specific items. However, I realize that's a gamble as opposed to making "general" HHN items. Still.. can you imagine what P&T could come up with?

I think they have a really good opportunity to have some very unique items with Penn & Teller and Silent Hill this year. I'd love to see the occasional house specific items. However, I realize that's a gamble as opposed to making "general" HHN items. Still.. can you imagine what P&T could come up with?

I have to imagine they'd at least sell P&T and TWD DVD's or something, even if not specifically related to HHN. That and Alice Cooper CD's. However, so HHN-centric items would be pretty cool.

I'm looking forward to hopefully Uni's on-line store getting stuff, so I don't miss out on items before getting down there. Going the last weekend practically guarantees that anything cool will be long sold out. :(

Tip: if you can...go on Halloween night. ALL merch is 50% off. I managed to get the hoodie, and two shirts for $40 bucks...a complete steal if you ask me. Tha hoodie by itself is 40 bucks....that isn't worth it for that plain logo...but lll be doing this every year.

What the hell?? I thought you all said the hoodies are the first thing to go? How is it possible they'd then have them on Halloween to discount?? If they are so highly sought after, who in their right mind would hold some back to sell at a deep discount when you can get primo dollars for it?