Hats were a avaliable sporadically over the yeas. I personally have a '97, 2004, 2005, and the 2011. They stopped them after 2005 for some reason. There was also a 2003 trucker hat... I don't have that one though.

I think what was said is that, due to the demand they brought more out at the end of the event. But apparently didn't sell them all and some ended up at That's a Wrap.

I went the second week to 21 and never ever saw cards... and I thought the hoodies were a little blah for $40. Not to mention cheaply made.

And I second ebay being a great place to look for HHN stuff. I FINALLY found a sweet 16 pin! Maybe one of you guys sold it? But that was my first HHN so I got it for the wifes bday. Pretty cool...

Yea, I bought a hat last year that says Scare Crew on the back and has a spade with the HHN logo on the front and another spade with a skull on the side, I LOVE IT, I wear it almost every where I go except work lol, the reason I asked is because in 2009 they didnt have one that I noticed... I so hope they have one this year, Im going to try and get a hat and a house list shirt from every year I go, except 2009 because I bought a SAW shirt instead, stupid me!

Speaking of which is there any place I could maybe get a 2009 House list shirt?

What the hell?? I thought you all said the hoodies are the first thing to go? How is it possible they'd then have them on Halloween to discount?? If they are so highly sought after, who in their right mind would hold some back to sell at a deep discount when you can get primo dollars for it?

There were only a few 3XL sized hoodies towards the end of the event. That I saw anyway.

I was there from the 28th of sept last year for two weeks and got a hoodie, both of the hats , pack of cards, house t-shirt , pin and even got the coin when i went on the rip tour plus lanyard

Good lord, man! We were there that same weekend (the 28th of Sept). I didn't see any of that stuff! LOL! I have a new plan this year.. we are going to look for stuff the minute we get there on the 27th. I think maybe we always wait too long (until the last night we're there, and at the end of the night). That's what I get for procrastinating.

Do they give you anything else on the RIP tour? Just curious..

Good lord, man! We were there that same weekend (the 28th of Sept). I didn't see any of that stuff! LOL! I have a new plan this year.. we are going to look for stuff the minute we get there on the 27th. I think maybe we always wait too long (until the last night we're there, and at the end of the night). That's what I get for procrastinating.

Do they give you anything else on the RIP tour? Just curious..

To be fair I bought my stuff in the day time while at the park then took it back to the hotel , I think a lot goes on the night then they stock back up in the morning.... ill have to buy my shirt online this year with the nice $40 shipping fee lol as I wont be going this year.(

any good thrift stores I should check? being that I live in VA and will only be there for a week or so, I'd hope to be able to check a couple, though im looking for a 2009 shirt and I doubt I'll ever find one

Anyone fancy geting me a few flyers and Ill pay them ......I collect hhn merch , got loads of coins , cards ,t-shirts , scripts, the severed hand from last year with the paying card etc.... but cant make it this year due to the birth of my ( amazing ) but demanding 3 month old daughter lol..