HHN 2012: The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

Hauntfan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good title, but I'm still not too hyped for this maze. I'm one of the only people who doesn't really care for the tv series. However the best thing about the show is the effects so I'm really looking forward to seeing the make up in this one.

WOW thats the first time I seen someone say that, thats like someone saying I hate puppys and cookies! jk

Anywho Im extremly excited.

I been a fan of the Walking Dead since the comics what brilliant about it is, that its not a shoot em up hack slash type zombie story it has a deep story to it yeah its gory but your almost taken away from the fact that its a "Zombie Apocolypse" with the drama, it has heart and brains (firgurative and litteraly), my ex even cried on the episode with the old folks home. Besides that its awsome visuals I can see being put to use the hospital, The Suicide "God Forgive Us" house, the Prison, the lab forrest realy cant wait.

Definitely watch the show. At least the Pilot. Or at least Season 1. It's only 6 episodes. Like Grind said, more drama than anything else. Some episodes are almost completely void of zombies. To be honest, those are the most boring episodes but when the carnage hits the screen, it is freakin' gruesome. Some rated R movies aren't even that crazy. All 4 Resident Evil movies combined don't even have the same level of gore as the first 2 episodes. One of my favorite scenes is where they chop up a zombie and rub the parts all over them. When I saw that on freakin TELEVISION, my jaw hit the floor. Wasn't the first time either. Wasn't the last. And I'm pretty sure there will be more insanely gory stuff in the future.

what I love about it and to me whats a good mark of a horror movie is the "Disturbing Factor" the first episode when he see that house were the guy commited suicide and they wrote on the wall "Please Forgive Us" on of the most chilling things Iv seen.

walking-dead-god-forgive-us1.jpg

the pictures from comic con 2 years ago but this looks like it should be a room.

and heres from the show

101_rt_photospread_godforgiveus.jpg

That would be a great room. With the guy jumping up with it totally looking like a prop! Maybe throw a mannequin head on top. Basically the reverse "no head" scareactors. It has a head, just a fake one, but there's really someone inside! Buahahahhaha.

Oh and the subtitle is pretty cool. I was hoping they would use those doors as a way to be apart of the title. But I thought, "nah, it'd be too long of a name with The Walking Dead: Don't Open Dead Inside" or just using one side wouldn't make sense like "The Walking Dead: Don't Open" or they wouldn't use "dead" twice right after each other like "The Walking Dead: Dead Inside." Apparently they went with the last on and frankly I'm surprised what was in my head works! :)

Edited by DTH316

Even if you can't stand the walking dead show (And how does it feel to be crazy) you should be excited for this. Zombies ARE great for Halloween events and the Walkers look FANTASTIC on the show. If Boneyard and HHN pull off the Walker look, it'll make all the other zombies HHN has done before look like Knott's makeup.

I love the comics, I just feel the show tries to do interesting drama but fails. The characters are almost all very unlikable, most the actors arent up to snuff and the writing could use improvement. However, everything involving zombies is masterfully done (except the well zombie) and I am looking forward to this. Not trying to be a buzz kill, since the maze doesnt need to have drama it should still be awesome.

That would be a great room. With the guy jumping up with it totally looking like a prop! Maybe throw a mannequin head on top. Basically the reverse "no head" scareactors. It has a head, just a fake one, but there's really someone inside! Buahahahhaha.

what would be cool is if they used it as a distraction scare have the "God Forgive Us" guy be a mannequin put a motor or something to make him twitch (as if he just shot himself) and have Rick or a walker bang on the window while your staring at the corpse.

Even if you can't stand the walking dead show (And how does it feel to be crazy)

This ^^^^

I love the comics, I just feel the show tries to do interesting drama but fails. The characters are almost all very unlikable, most the actors arent up to snuff and the writing could use improvement. However, everything involving zombies is masterfully done (except the well zombie) and I am looking forward to this. Not trying to be a buzz kill, since the maze doesnt need to have drama it should still be awesome.

Although I disagree with you for the most part, they did make Carl SUPER unlikeable (Im sure other fans of the show agree too lol) I f'en hate that kid he gets more people killed then the walkers!

Murdy said everything he needed to make a good maze was in the first 2 seasons. It wasn't a straight answer to "will there be season 3 stuff?" but my guess is no and that he'd rather transport us into the world we know instead of giving a preview of coming events.

• 2 weeks later...

A tank! Daaaamn. Really just going all out on it! But How are they actually going to fit all of that? Anyone else think we will get the military zombie attack sz? Not a wd sz since murdy says there wont be. But like in years before when they have the military warning us of an outbreak. I vaugly remember military In twd but im not sure how much they appear though. I don't know just a Random thought i guess.