HHN 2012: The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

Hauntfan

I suppose that's true, Trev, but a creative license for that would've been neat haha

I wonder how that tank scene will look with all the lighting and if the backdrop will actually look like you're walking through a city.

I think...... I've made up my mind...... and that this... is my most anticipated....... I think........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HHN FB page posted this photo:

431302_10151026295406727_301328386_n.jpg

If you look inside the barn, you'll notice a lot of light coming from the right side of the entry way, which is the outside. That means the house is going to have you walk into the barn and then exit, apparently. I hope there's a bit more to the barn than just the facade. It would be shameful to walk towards the grand finale that is the barn looming over you, and then...the house is done! >.>

in the mice chat video murdy showed/said that the barn facade leads to the final scare which will envolve a lot of scareactors and if you know whats in hershal's farm you understand what Murdys means and will be IMO the best final scare in HHN history

Yeah. They walked through the barn in that video- its more then a facade.

That's good to know. Pardon my ignorance guys, I didn't want to spoil myself. Haha

Am I the only one who wishes that they could've put some trees or something to cover up the black walls a tad? It would've been nice to do that to help put guests into the environment a bit more.