HHN 22 (2012) Audition Discussion

This is the thread to discuss all things pertaining to this year's auditioning. Public audition start date is July 17th.

So I'm hoping someone could help me out. Two weeks ago I had an interview for a job that pertains to HHN, and I have not heard anything back. If I don't get this job I would love to audition. I want to 'schedule an appointment' but I'm afraid this could reflect badly in some way or if I did get this job I could just cancel my 'appointment'? Feel free to message me if you have some advice :(

EDIT: Heard back today, I won't be able to audition :(

Edited by Perse

I remember reading on another forum that if you audition and get the job you will be asked to give all of your body measurements on paper. Should I bring a paper in preparation for the audition? Is this true? Also, should I bring a resume? Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Best of Luck to everyone else who is auditioning.

I remember reading on another forum that if you audition and get the job you will be asked to give all of your body measurements on paper. Should I bring a paper in preparation for the audition? Is this true? Also, should I bring a resume? Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Best of Luck to everyone else who is auditioning.

They will ask for measurements on the information sheet when you sign in. Pants, shirt, height, weight, etc.

If you need a form to help remember, sure, but they give you everything you need.

Yes, it's true.

And don't bother with a resume if you are only going out to scare. They don't need it, and you can write a brief history on the information sheet.

Just the open calls, if I remember right, last year only had one day for reunion auditions, but at least four or five for open call. (I can understand one day for reunion, since Universal team members could also go to open calls)

Just the open calls, if I remember right, last year only had one day for reunion auditions, but at least four or five for open call. (I can understand one day for reunion, since Universal team members could also go to open calls)

If I heard correctly last year, only 3 auditions total (1 internal and 2 external) were needed to fill all the positions. We were told by a coordinator that the rest were pretty much canceled after that. They haven't needed 5 or 6 opened auditions for quite a few years now.

I really doubt there would be. Since Universal has switched to the appointment style. The only thing I can say is to keep checking the website often. Someone might cancel theirs and thus leaving a open spot. Also they might add another audition date (don't hold your breath).

Due to a glitch in the system, the July 17th HHN appointments are being cancelled. However, once the problem is fixed the July 17th audition will repost so you'll have to reschedule.

Trying to get full on verification for this.

Edit:

Looks like only half were cancelled and those people got emails. So if you didn't you are fine.