AAA Gruesome Giveaway

HHNAGAIN

lol Oh brother, maybe we need to change this to a "remember to enter everyday" thread! :P

*Do it now! :D*

I missed two days...again! I think you are right MahB, this needs to be a "remember to enter the stinking contest" reminder thread...LOL

Though for how many days I've missed, something tells me chances of winning are becoming slimmer and slimmer thanks to my inability to remember to enter everyday.

I missed two days...again! I think you are right MahB, this needs to be a "remember to enter the stinking contest" reminder thread...LOL

Though for how many days I've missed, something tells me chances of winning are becoming slimmer and slimmer thanks to my inability to remember to enter everyday.

I'd say "Senior Moment", but I've been having those moments myself since I hit 30 :lol:

LoL Well consider this Sunday, Sept. 11th's reminder post! :D Go enter, you never know... :P

This is Monday's reminder...despite the fact that even though I'm "reminding" us, I have not yet entered for today myself and at this rate will probably forget... :D

Another great contest, thanks for sharing MahB! (Of course, you realize this is just another one for me to forget to enter...LOL) :D

:lol: Yes, I realize this. Actually, I have to see if that's a "one entry per day one" as well, I didn't even read the rules. :P D'oh! But I DID enter the AAA one today!