Cool maze.... . .. No, but seriously . . .

.... How is it possible to practically build a maze that morphs in the small space of a scarezone?!

I remember reading somewhere on here that this has been done before and that it was called a "live maze" but I can't get Google to cooperate and show me what exactly we're talking about here..... Nor can I find the original message I read about how it's been done.

I'm thinking "Maze" means 6-7 foot high walls organized in such a way that there are plenty of dead ends . . . And also that "maze" means it's a topologically flat (i.e. closed) shape. The way I'm picturing it in my head the only way to move one of the walls would be to have each wall on wheels and have four or five people push it to make it move, but I doubt that's how it's going to be (and if it is I'm sadly just going to have to laugh at it).

Anybody have any insight or info on this? I.Are.Baffled.

Stupid morphing maze kills the mathematically foolproof escape method too; because of a maze's topology, you can put your hand on one wall and keep it on that wall while you walk and eventually you'll get out .... But if the walls are moving..... OMG ILL BE LOST FOR HOURS.

::makes the Frozen Icy Pop Jack Nicholson/Torrence face::