HHN 2011: Zombieville

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is definitely the scare zone I'm most excited for! Zombies at HHN are always my favorite, although wasn't the Dawn of the Dead scarezone here as well, or was that New York Street? I'm wondering what style they are going with this year as well. I always prefer fresh looking zombies, rather than skeleton looking ones

• 2 weeks later...

I Can't wait to start seeing what they are gonna do decoration wise for this zone. Hopefully its as good as all the years past with zombies.

Sidenote, Am I the only hoping one of these zombie scarezones will eventually lead to a maze. I keep waiting for zombies to infest one of the maze locations, and think it make an aweome house!

No. The plane crashed in mutant town and the mutants were eating the survivors.

I would think the real key difference between zombies and mutants is that zombies are mostly unthinking automatons that only care about eating humans. Mutants are more or less fully functional.

just to clear things up:

zom·bie   /ˈzɒmbi/

noun

1. (in voodoo)

a. the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.

b. the supernatural force itself.

mu·tant   /ˈmyutnt/

adjective

1. undergoing or resulting from mutation.

noun

2. a new type of organism produced as the result of mutation.

Although there are many "horror" variations on each and both are fundamentally different, I think we can all agree that their function on the TT was pretty much the same.

I am pretty apathetic toward the idea of a zombie maze as in general I feel that zombies are boring and have basically been done to death. Plus they really work better in a SZ or TT capacity where they have larger areas to shamble around. Slow scares don't tend to work as well within mazes and fast zombies are just lame.