HHN 2011: Scream

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what are the Go-go gonna tie into I wonder? unless they are Klowns this year.

i sure HOPE NOT ! two years of the same go go dancers would suck but than again it doesnt really shift there appearance ;) ghostface go go's would be a challenge. The only thing i can really picture is them wearing black threads from the costume

^^^ if they added different sets from Scream 4 in the scare zone that would be cool. Not sure what they could put yet cause i haven't even seen the film yet lol

They could have Stab-A-Thon posters or something.

My first thought was that they'd have the bobblehead Ghostface heads on lightposts and other misc high places in the area, like in the trailer at 0:36.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TsZ6iyaH4

Before the HHN Return, they used to have some sort of character things hanging off the balcony areas near the statue for daytime Halloween events.

Stab-A-Thon posters is actually an AWESOME idea, directing us towards the Terror Tram. That would really heighten the story of the event. And the Ghostface lamps would be a neat touch too.

I just really wonder if they're gonna go all out in recreating Scream 4 or if they're just gonna phone it in and throw Ghostface in at random places.

Stab-A-Thon posters is actually an AWESOME idea, directing us towards the Terror Tram. That would really heighten the story of the event. And the Ghostface lamps would be a neat touch too.

I just really wonder if they're gonna go all out in recreating Scream 4 or if they're just gonna phone it in and throw Ghostface in at random places.

Think about it. Has the entry scarezone ever been well-themed? No. My prediction is that it will just be Ghostface lamps, Ghostface statues, and the Go-Go dancers. Don't forget, USH is a daytime park as well. Major SCRE4M sets in the entry courtyard would be innapropriate for the normal/daytime theming.

Think about it. Has the entry scarezone ever been well-themed? No. My prediction is that it will just be Ghostface lamps, Ghostface statues, and the Go-Go dancers. Don't forget, USH is a daytime park as well. Major SCRE4M sets in the entry courtyard would be innapropriate for the normal/daytime theming.

Scream 4 decore thats kinda hard to do with using Stab posters and what not since it takes place in a everyday place and I would call it offensive but even if it was they had the welcome to hell decor up in the daytime plus they got signs all over the place during the day thats say "We are currently celebrating Halloween Horror Night warning some Decor may be offensive or innappropriot for young children be advise".

Just one question: Since when did they ever decorate the Entrance?

I don't expect that much when it comes to the atmosphere of this scarezone so in my prediction, I see the front gate being strung up with Ghostface costumes and Scream 4 posters.

And as for the scarezone itself, I can imagine just a Ghostface statues, Ghostface go-gos, and regular Ghostfaces scattered around the entrance plaza and nothing else. <_<

Just one question: Since when did they ever decorate the Entrance?

I don't expect that much when it comes to the atmosphere of this scarezone so in my prediction, I see the front gate being strung up with Ghostface costumes and Scream 4 posters.

And as for the scarezone itself, I can imagine just a Ghostface statues, Ghostface go-gos, and regular Ghostfaces scattered around the entrance plaza and nothing else. <_<

The entrance was themed at the BEST i've seen it by far in 2007, The Carnival of Carnage theme with jack the clown. they actually did well that year in that area. they had 3 signs of freddy jason and leatherface wiith go go dancers, a jack the clown scareactor,chainsaws of course and they had flag drooping down making it look like a circus..i loved the effort they put in that year.

i love you guys ideas for ways to bring out the entrance more. especially dr.satans video at 0:36secs would be AWESOME

Edited by HorrorNights93